Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Arcane Distillers to Offerings from The Quills

(XBOX)cubeof11

Please consider adding Arcane Distillers as an offering from The Quills syndicate.

It's asymmetrical that this syndicate directly offers arcanes for purchase, but doesn't offer all the tools to be self-sufficient in this area.  Arcane Distillers are currently available from the 6 faction syndicates, so the technology is shared by many parties and is plausible for The Quills to offer them.

This feedback was reported for the Xbox One edition, version "Plains of Eidolon | 2017.11.03.14.10".

• 3 weeks later...
On November 26, 2017 at 6:06 PM, (Xbox One)cubeof11 said:

Please consider adding Arcane Distillers as an offering from The Quills syndicate.

It's asymmetrical that this syndicate directly offers arcanes for purchase, but doesn't offer all the tools to be self-sufficient in this area.  Arcane Distillers are currently available from the 6 faction syndicates, so the technology is shared by many parties and is plausible for The Quills to offer them.

This feedback was reported for the Xbox One edition, version "Plains of Eidolon | 2017.11.03.14.10".

In that case they need to add arcanes to the regular syndicates, as they don't offer any arcanes and is equally asymmetrical.

21 hours ago, (Xbox One)cubeof11 said:

Apparently Arcane Distillers are obsolete after all; they are no longer for sale and distilling is available to everyone.  I didn't see this change mentioned anywhere in the patch notes, so I don't know when this was put into effect.  Shopping time!

Yeah, there was a discussion about this elsewhere in the forums, so I went and looked through the patch notes and couldn't find anything about it.  It's yet another undocumented change (I've found quite a few of them, because I pour through the patch notes when they come out).  I wish DE wouldn't be so sloppy about this stuff.