Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro, my first visit. His stock?

(XBOX)Magnesium 360

Question

Hello. So when baro comes on the 1st of December, it will be my first visit. I understand his inventory changes every time. Is their a rotation to his inventory, kinda how we guess on the prime releases and what not. I'm really hoping for nexus kavat masking kit and primed pressure point or flow. Mostly the nexus since its not tradable. Anyways. If theirs a way to guestimate ahead of time, I'd really like to know. Thanks in advance tenno.

15 answers to this question

Actually, for those of us on console, we can know which items will be sold each visit. If you check out the wiki page for Baro; it lists the items sold, with dates, for PC, and for console. Consoles are 6 weeks behind the PC sale dates, so you just need to count back 6 weeks from the proposed sale date, and see which items were sold on that weekend on PC. Really handy for planning ahead, as to whether a person needs to ducat farm or not in advance. 

13 hours ago, (Xbox One)Whippngirl said:

Actually, for those of us on console, we can know which items will be sold each visit. If you check out the wiki page for Baro; it lists the items sold, with dates, for PC, and for console. Consoles are 6 weeks behind the PC sale dates, so you just need to count back 6 weeks from the proposed sale date, and see which items were sold on that weekend on PC. Really handy for planning ahead, as to whether a person needs to ducat farm or not in advance. 

Nice. I knew their had to be something lol. OK. So 6 weeks. 

Ouch. Just checked his stock on a YouTube videos from PC Oct 20(6 weeks before Dec 1) and his stock sucked from that day lol. Super helpful though. Thank you!!

Edited by (XB1)Magnesium 360

I just had my first visit and was shocked that I had to be MR8.  Luckily I was real close to 8 and got in to visit the relay.  For your first visit, I suggest:

- Get several hundred thousand credits
- Try to get at least 600-650 Ducats, get to farming relics and doing fissure runs.  Go to a relay and sell Prime stuff you don't currently need / want for ducats.

That way, you should be able to buy at least one item when you visit.  I'm assuming you'll be hunting for mods. 

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)Magnesium 360 said:

Nice. I knew their had to be something lol. OK. So 6 weeks. 

Ouch. Just checked his stock on a YouTube videos from PC Oct 20(6 weeks before Dec 1) and his stock sucked from that day lol. Super helpful though. Thank you!!

Well if you consider Primed Heated Charge, all 3 of the 120% slash mods, and the prisma dual cleavers sucky, I'm sorry to say that maybe you need to do a little more research.

Do you have 1,965 ducats? Because if you don't you really should.

Also I thought the dual stat MOD was better then primed heated charge. And I am pretty new. Only in about a month. I'm MR10. I have a fully forma  nidus, zakti + glaive. Outside of that build I haven't done much research. Except for nova, I have a built nova and akstiletto. 

Edited by (XB1)Magnesium 360

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Magnesium 360 said:

Well I'm buying dual stat mods with plat, 20 plat seems way easy for me. I got buzz kill. Should I get slash for the other two? And I thought items were only like 200-350 ducats each. Plus the credits

No one said anything about dual stat mods? I would at least get Sweeping Serration (shotgun slash mod) its really great for the Tigris family.

Primed Heated Charge - 350 

3 Slash mods - 375/piece

Prisma Dual Cleavers - 490

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Magnesium 360 said:

Lol, good to know. Kinda sucks for my zakti + glaive prime build.

Personally I prefer using dual stat mods for weapons with good status (20%+).  For low status weapon,  it's better to use the 90% elemental mods (or primed versions of them)

Edit: quoted the wrong post lel. But ueah sweeping serration is good for tigris

Edited by Coldie93

To musicopia:

Ur right. I meant the slash mods. But thinking about it... pretty sure I got lucky on buying buzz kill for 20. And good point, I do have Tigris prime parts, just waiting for 13MR. I'll definitely grab that one then.

To coldie93:

I'll have to revisit that build and do some research. From what I remember when I did it. The build is based on condition overload for glaive prime. So I wanted to pump them full of elements with zakti and then hit them with glaive prime. And buzz kill did more damage, so I needed the elements before I threw my glaive. I'll mess with it tonight and look at the numbers.