Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania Feedback

MayssonFairbanks

Hey there I love TItania, she is awesome and her abilities are kind of cool as well. I would like to play her more BUT she needs some serious buffing. Especially compared to newer frames such as GARA.

1st Ability: casting speed is too slow, range is too short, duration is too short, this thing is extremely clunky to use (INVALID TARGET all day), and seem to require 4 or 5 formas to make it remotely viable/interesting.

2nd Ability: Too much micromanagement. It takes WAY too much time and effort to get those buffs, especially in a squad. It feels more like a chore and it breaks the flow of combat. Barely worth the time and effort.

3rd ability: requires extremely good positioning from the player AND the enemies. Meanwhile there are tons of frames with braindead cc and aoe spells who don't have to go to such lengths to achieve better results. So why bother. This ability might become useful with the augment, but again, if you really need cc and support you might as well pick a better frame.

4th ability: Why does she take damage everytime she bumps into something???????????????????????????????????? This is especially infuriating when I'm trying to get throught a door, and the door does not open fast enough thanks to latency. Also it doesn't even make sense, in normal form I can bump into stuff all day, at tremendous speeds, and never get hurt. EXPLAIN? ?

Passive ability: is laughable, and practically useless especially compared to most other frames.

Suggestions:

1. Give it faster cast speed, bigger range and longer duration.

2. Get rid of the stacks mechanic, give titania 100% of the buff on first cast.

3. I don't know how to make this ability good.

4. remove the collision damage. (top priority imo)

5. Give her a new passive, something that's actually useful. Such as: damage reduction when she's airborne, or something along those lines.