Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excavator Missions

Valerioth

I am un-sure if anybody else has had this issue. Or if it is just plainly me. But this particular mission style is one I absolutely despise for the very reason I am writing this.

Less than 5 minutes ago I had to leave The Excavation Mission on Valefor, Europa. Which ment leaving behind 1015 cryoptic, 150K+ affinity and all number of assortment of drops because of the simple fact that I was only getting a single powercell once every 10 or so minutes. I stuck it out, thinking maybe I needed 500 cryo after the first 200 went by.... then maybe 750... ok maybe 1000. But it just never ended. At one stage I had 3 excavators halted and not a single enemy spawning for almost 6 entire minutes.

I mean its a Corpus lvl 18-23 mission and I was fighting lvl 53 enemies by the end of it and almost capped an hour of game time in one single mission.

Perhaps it's just me but I think the excavators should lose the shields completely as an exchange for using our warframes shield to be powered instead of power cells and cap off at 50 cryo instead of 100. Might seem unfair but at least then I can actually finish a mission instead of having to wait for the diamond in the rough powercell to drop.