Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*** WTS TOP TIER Rivens ***(Lenz/Opticor/Tigris/Kronsh/Soma/Dual Toxocyst)

Yoshu

Ingame name: Yoshu    (I play most days at most times) 

/whisper Yoshu Hey, saw your forum post i would like to buy X 

Opticor Fevaata: 1600p  **** SOLD ****

+238.5% Damage  (Holy F***)

+79% Reload Speed

-36.3% Zoom

--------------------------------------------------------

Lenz Critatis: 1500p

+166.4% Critical Chance

+123.3% Critical Damage

-43% Projectile Flight Speed  (Barely noticeable at all, feel free to PM for a test demonstration)

Tigris Hexaata: 550p

+43.4% Status Chance (Enough to replace a 60% status mod from the standard build & keep 100% status chance)  

+78.7% Damage 

Use this mod with [Blaze] for insane damage... just crazy.

Kronsh Visi-Tempidra: 850p

+6.6s Combo Duration

+135.9% Melee Damage

+44.2% Attack Speed

---------------------------------------------------------

Soma Visi-gelitak: 800p

62.3% Damage

+33.8% Cold

+17.3% Reload Speed

----------------------------------------------------------

Dual Toxocyst Sati-visitox: 500p  ***** SOLD *****

+73.3% Toxin

+195.7% Damage

+108.5% Multishot

(This + the proc is.... insane)

-----------------------------------------------------------

UNROLLED: 

Azima

Convectrix

Grakata  ***** SOLD ****

Hate   ***** SOLD ****

Laser Rifle

Lesion  ***** SOLD *****

Mios

Tetra

Zenith

PM Me ingame or here @Yoshu

Edited by Yoshu

Not a single one these is god tier..

Don't get me wrong, they're great stats, but there's no need to falsely advertise.

FYI-god tier is 3 +stats that capitalize on the weapons strengths, and 1 -stat that is either harmless or minimal impact.

E.g. God tier Opticor riven might have +cc, +CD, +multi, and +recoil bc Opticor doesn't have any

Edited by -QUILL_PETER-

1 minute ago, -Rapwnzel said:

The Tigris, if not more than 53.4%, Status chance is a very wasted stat. I personally would buy that for rerolling only. 

Why 53.4? You don't need that much to reach 100% status chance using this riven to replace a 60% status chance one

11 minutes ago, Yoshu said:

Tigris Hexaata: 850p

+43.4% Status Chance (Enough to replace a 60% status mod from the standard build & keep 100% status chance)  

+78.7% Damage 

Use this mod with [Blaze] for insane damage... just crazy.

You can call you mods "god tier" or whatever, that's subjective to what people believe and essentially useless advertising.

But if you are talking about keeping 100% status chance on tigris prime then you need >+54% Status Chance for it to work with 3 other +60% status mods.

Edited by Emeryst
1 minute ago, Emeryst said:

You can call you mods "god tier" or whatever, that's subjective to what people believe and essentially useful.

But if you are talking about keeping 100% status chance on tigris prime then you need >+54% Status Chance for it to work with 3 other +60% status mods.

Sorry but that's not right, i'll post my setup 1 sec

The reason we need 53.4% is to be able to take out a 60/60 dual stat elemental mod and be able to still reach 100% status chance BEFORE multishot. If you have a status chance mod but yet cannot replace a dual stat then what's the point? It's just gonna bring the other stats down and you still gotta have 4 of those dual stats anyway. So this is my opinion, but that thing is not worth more than 250p. Even worse for the Sancti Tigris, you need a riven mod with at least 60% status chance and then slap on 4 more dual stats to make it 100%. 

Ok, so here's the thing. For Tigris prime, we need 4 dual stat elements to make the status chance 100% before adding in multishot. Usually we increase the damage by finding a way to replace one of these dual stat mods and STILL get 100% status. The thing is that rivens with 53.4% status chance and above can do it, nothing else lower. In your case your 4 dual stats are already making the 100%, making your riven almost on par with blaze. The status chance is nothing as we can't go above 100% already. 

3 minutes ago, Yoshu said:

Why is multishot bad for shotguns? More pellets & more status procs is surely a good thing?

Taking out multi shot destroys my stats completely 

Take out multishot and one dual stat and see if your status is still 100%

I took out multishot and it falls to 97% but why would i not use multishot? why not take off all my mods and see that i have no status chance i still don't understand your point here :s...

I'm running with https://imgur.com/a/IwZio and it's showing 100% status with my riven & 3x dual status mods + blaze for more damage 

Why is my 100% status chance not valid? 

Multishot is good for shotguns. But you are confused between two things

- 100% chance that at least ONE pellet will proc status effect -> affected by multishot & status chance

- ALL pellets will proc status effect 100% of the time -> only affected by status chance

The UI shows both as 100% and that's misleading.

More info Status effect

That said, an unrolled/trash tigris still sells for 150-300 plat. Or you can always try rolling it :smile:

4 minutes ago, Emeryst said:

Multishot is good for shotguns. But you are confused between two things

- 100% chance that at least ONE pellet will proc status effect -> affected by multishot & status chance

- ALL pellets will proc status effect 100% of the time -> only affected by status chance

The UI shows both as 100% and that's misleading.

More info Status effect

That said, an unrolled/trash tigris still sells for 150-300 plat. Or you can always try rolling it :smile:

Roger! I understand this now thank you!! I'll do some rerolling :)

Appreciate the help alot.

The point of having status chance on Tigris rivens is to replace one of those dual stat elementals, to achieve 100% true status, that is, before adding multishot mods. The threshold number for a riven to be able to replace one of those mods is 53.4%. So, in a way, the only good stat on your riven mod is the damage, thus I feel that you overvalued it. It's okay though, stuff like this takes time to understand but like what you said, try and continue to reroll. Even stuff like MS+Toxin would be better than the current one now. For Tigris Prime, just 4 dual stat mods are enough to make 100% true status, so you can work with that in the meantime. 

Edited by -Rapwnzel