The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help With Stalker

Rathie

Question

Hey guys,this is my first topic and I was just wondering if anyone can give me tips and info for the stalker. 

At the moment my weapons are:

Ash(23)

Dura(19)

Hikou(23)

Plasma Sword(18)

I have several level 20-27 warframes and weapons but not a single 30 I'm not sure if that plays a part in getting pwn'd.

But for a while I've just been doing solo missions in a effort to finally get Ash and Dura to level 30, but along the line I have encountered the stalker a good 3-4 times.

When I see "Rathie there is no place to hide." I know the mission is over xD.

So I've tried all I can think of; Dragging him into crowds to kill him, Keeping distance and trying to sprint as much as possible and even a bit of teleporting away like a crazy man but he always ends up killing me.

He is usually about level 46 ish.

So I want to know your tactics to killing the stalker.

How do you do it and what is your build? :)

16 answers to this question

I have several level 20-27 warframes and weapons but not a single 30 I'm not sure if that plays a part in getting pwn'd.

here's your problem. 

My tactic of killing him is using my Boltor which I polarized 4 times. 

20-30 bullets and hes dead, if hes high level.

Edited by EagleRise

Dodge his first volley and follow up with Hikou aimed at his head.

Use stealth if he gets close, but don't assume he can't see you, reload and finish him with Hikou.

Warframe abilitys don't work on the stalker (mostly), so lets amuse he can see you.

Hey guys,this is my first topic and I was just wondering if anyone can give me tips and info for the stalker. 

Ash(23)

Dura(19)

Hikou(23)

Plasma Sword(18)

But for a while I've just been doing solo missions in a effort to finally get Ash and Dura to level 30, but along the line I have encountered the stalker a good 3-4 times.

So I've tried all I can think of; Dragging him into crowds to kill him, Keeping distance and trying to sprint as much as possible and even a bit of teleporting away like a crazy man but he always ends up killing me.

There's several ways to "put down" the Stalker:

1) Get a team

2) Fight him 1 v 1

3) Glitch his AI

In terms of a solo fight, you want to jump at some boxes so that he glitches once he uses Slash Dash. You could always overwhelm the Stalker with superior weaponry. Of course, that's not necessarily fun for some people. 

In your case, Ash and Loki can both go invisible for a period of time. Once that happens, any and all enemy factions will start attacking the Stalker. Spam ranged weaponry while he's distracted, and you're gold.

P.S. Is "Dura" a mispelling of Dera?

Edited by ChaoticVice777

You can try to get to a higher place than he is. He usually tries to shoot you from down where he spawned and won't hit you.

As Trinity, you can use Blessing, granting ou enough time to get close and put a few shots of a shotgun point blank in his everything.

As Frost, place an orb and he will either fail to hit you inside or come to you and will be so slow, you can easily deal with him.

Dodge his first volley and follow up with Hikou aimed at his head.

Use stealth if he gets close, but don't assume he can't see you, reload and finish him with Hikou.

He cant see you if you go with smoke bomb i have confirmed it. He will just stand there in plain sight until your invisiblity runs out

turn invisible(shade or warframe ability) let mobs (corpus and infested only ) be the meatshield and pound away.

find a box higher the better , let him get close to it , arrows have fall off . he doesnt adjust his weapon trajectory. free head shots to stalker.

find room with breakable window , run to the other room and shoot window to trap him till he dies.

use rhino iron skin . stand and shoot his head off.

hope that helps XD

Edited by shoryukensama

for a while I've just been doing solo missions in a effort to finally get Ash and Dura to level 30

That's the problem.  You can level up faster online in defense or mobile defense with shared xp.

Then when the lights flicker and the Stalker taunts you, let the team know he's after you, the 4 of you group up to take him down.

Get Shade.... Stalker(Easy Mode).

Stay close to 'hypothetically non-existent enemy'. Use offensive abilities to beat 'hypothetically non-existent enemy' into the ground.

This works for me, if I am lucky enough for him to catch me while I am using Ash (with Shade).

The other solution I have used and worked: Acrid.

Ash(23)

Dura(19)

Hikou(23)

Plasma Sword(18)

What stalker?

Well I saw him again. 

I think its fair to say he wont ever be a trouble again. (He's dead )

I got Shade and I got my warframe to level 30, got up high and gunned him down :).

Can't thank you all enough :)