The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kubrow will not go through open doors, missing head, and fell through the planet.

(PSN)LRGshardOstone

I have three issues that i have encountered. The first one is about my kubrow. On every mission, my kubrow will get stuck behind invisible walls. If I am not far enough away then he will not teleport to me and he just runs into the invisible wall and not come to me. That being said, the dog will get killed because it is trying to come to me. This has happened to both my kubrow so it' not a specific one. I have tried standing in the frame of the door and running in and out. The ony way for my dog to follow is to run away until he teleport to me. This is very frustrating because then my kubrow loses a chunk of loyalty and then I can only get it back up a bit after petting the dog the three times. I can get a recording of this happening easily on my ps4 but not sure how I can send the video.

The second issue is about my Warframe. I was playing as Valkyr prime and I went to do Hysteria and noticed my head was missing. I kept going and then stopped hysteria, but my head was still gone. After a short while it came back. This has only happened to me once but I had to mention it. If this happens again, I will record it.

The third thing is also Warframe related. While playing Valkyr prime on an excavation mission, I was melee attacking some Corpus and suddenly fell though the planet. After falling for quite a distance I teleported back onto the surface. Again, this has only happened once. I was able to record this issue on my ps4 and I can try to figure out a way to send it.