Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vanity

PookieNumnums

Hi all, T4LCOMX from DOOM here,

and i've a little idea that is a mix of ideas and influences, and I wanted to share it with you.

During the live streams, people have asked about scarves and gang rags or w/e to add to your frames... I assume that if they do it, it will probably be or end up a platinum based idea. Maybe they will expound on that and have lotus beanies and what not for your frames.

Personally, this idea seems quite lame. It's not that i dont like scarves, and I love me some vanity items, but clothing of our time doesnt fit this game. Here is my proposed alternative:

Alternate bodyparts.

wait what? --- yah, alt body parts. We already get different heads. Why not different arms, legs, and torso? That would allow each type of frame to be a little bit different visually between themselves. This idea would suit those who may like most but not all of the parts of a frames design. I also propose that the alternate body parts be sold in two types, plain which have no different stat adjustments and can be obtained thru blueprints, and enhanced that have alt stat effects like helms, and can only be obtained with platinum.

And while im here, I would like to suggest multiple animations for the various powers a frame has. For example, Nova could have three different molecular prime animations, which happen by rng. Just a little tidbit of variety that would do magnitudes for the feel of the game.

Im all for customizing ones character and being able to look different. The energy color changing idea was a great addition to this game. <3

I either want normal feet for my loki, or just go all the way drag queen and give me some crazy high heals... right now his shoes are just so... metro-sexual...

I hear ya, it's quite half-assed.

Personally I'd prefer being able to get rid of the shoulder outcropping on Banshee as it seems off to my eye. I understand it's supposed to provide extra armor to help protect from hedshots when you're sniping things (sort of like some cover attached to your armor)... but the asymetry of it bothers me in a way only someone with CDO can be bothered (It's like OCD, only the leters are in alphabetical order- as they should be). Call me Death the Kid if you must XD

Maybe if her right shoulder had a little bit more going on with it, the giant thing on her left wouldn't look so out of place :(

Edited by TheBlueJelly