Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Low reactant drop rate is certain missions.

BloodForCavalero

Good evening.

I wish to give my feedback in the low drop rate for reactant in certain void missions. These would be survival, defense, and interception.

Regardless if you're solo or in a PuG, the rate at which mobs are corrupted is too slow and the reactant barely breaks the relic open. 

For an example :

1. I've done a few void defense mission on Uranus (I think). It's the title set where you move between 4 cryo pods at certain times. Each wave of 5 I've tried, only 8 reactants dropped. I got my relic back, but that's absurd for doing a mission solo.

Please look into this, DE <3

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Edited by GrazewoundZero
Don't type while eating ice cream.

• 1 month later...

Hi there

Just finished a solo survival and got to 5 min with only 7 reactants, the same has happened for quite a few excavation fissure missions, with the added frustration of the Grineer/Corpus powercell carrying mobs either not spawning or running away from you and hiding halfway across the map.

I realise PoE is your new baby and the new shiny thing hence it's getting most of your love and attention, but please don't forget about all the activities 1000's of players are doing everyday and may be getting as frustrated as we are.

Cheers then