Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disable force extract on Survival/Excavation and a setting for Solo players. Simulate 2, 3, or 4 players in your mission for difficulty scaling.

ShortbusGangster

In Survival and other missions that operate similarly, after 5 minutes has passed, two people can go to the extract, and force the 3rd and 4th players to extract whether they want to or not. "Forced Extraction" 
The first suggestion is obvious. If people want to leave at 10minutes, let them. There is no reason you should have to suffer a waste of time because they want to leave. 

The second suggestion would be to add an option to Simulate the difficulty increase of additional players in your mission, without actually having other people. 

Some people like myself have terrible internet, and there are times where playing in public missions can get annoying, weak players that shouldn't be there, or overstrong players that kill everything before you get a chance to have fun. 
Maybe you like to get all of the drops, where a 4 player mission you will probably lose 20-40% of rewards due to scattered players, and of course lost affinity due to the same reason. 
Or simply, you just like to play solo but the best missions are too slow to start without increased difficulty.  

As you get stronger, there are a lot of farming locations that you can farm better solo than with a group, but the difficulty isn't sustaining life support, or its just boringly slow to start. 
Plus, it's just a difficulty increase. More of a challenge for players who want it. 

Edited by ShortbusGangster

24 minutes ago, ShortbusGangster said:

As you get stronger, there are a lot of farming locations that you can farm better solo than with a group, but the difficulty isn't sustaining life support, or its just boringly slow to start. 

Agreed. There are points in time where I'd wish to have the spawnrate linked to MR, like it is in the plains. The spawnrate is just not really "exciting" the way it currently is. There is so much time in between "waves", that I simply stand around for almost 10 seconds, no enemy around, which drains both life support and my motivation to continue lol

+1 to this. I prefer playing solo pretty much every opportunity I can get.

Only problem with that is, as you guys know, the slow trickle of enemies that spawn in solo. I don't want to play public to other people's timeframes and confidence in how far they can go in a survival.

Edited by Keybopsef

Actually you can have additional "players" on survival missions, it is called spectres. 

Though having AI warframes that would allow you to leech on XP most likely led to people slacking and cheating in survival missions.
By leeching on the AI to do the killings, that totally defeat the purpose of soloing in the first place.

But I find having any other players in game a nuisence especially when leveling weapon
and suddenly someone skill and stole all your kills and your shot turn into a miss.

Even sentinel I kind of dislike to certain degree for attacking whatever target near enough.

1 hour ago, Ada_Wong_SG said:

Actually you can have additional "players" on survival missions, it is called spectres. 

Though having AI warframes that would allow you to leech on XP most likely led to people slacking and cheating in survival missions.
By leeching on the AI to do the killings, that totally defeat the purpose of soloing in the first place.

But I find having any other players in game a nuisence especially when leveling weapon
and suddenly someone skill and stole all your kills and your shot turn into a miss.

Even sentinel I kind of dislike to certain degree for attacking whatever target near enough.

Spectres don't increase the difficulty scaling like having another player in your game, and spectres aren't afkers. They always eventually die, and they cannot pick up Life Support or use the lotuses Life Support. They won't complete any objectives either. Which means if you tried to AFK using them even if they could handle the mobs and kill them before they find you, which they will, you would lose the mission or get nowhere at all. 

Edited by ShortbusGangster
clarification