Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Feedback And Improvements Suggestions

Skarmax

Wall of text but I think some ideas need opinion by community

- Warframe abilities should not use same mechanics as mod. I would love to see abilities being independent from mod restrictions. They should level up not by fusing cores but by excessively using them.

- More locations: always running about 5 different locations gets annoying pretty quick. Some greater open arials would be nice.

- Lotus say sometimes wrong things like "nobody knows you're on this vessel" while you are definitely on a planet surface (e.g. War - Assassination Mission)

- A lot of people will hate me for this point but I think that gamechanging mechanics like forma and potatos should be easier (don't read it as "easy"!) obtainable. How about adding Forma and potatos blueprints to the market? They should cost something between 30k-50k because sentinels for 75plat cost 100k per blueprint.

Improvements:

- more paying methods, such as mobile payment via Boku and other

- Weapon mods should somehow affect the appearance of weapons.

- Been said before but we need some kind of customization. Adding a "simple" customization options like pants, chest to the existing helmet option. everything should change stats somehow.

- somewhere on forums, I saw a threat with suggesting another mod system for warframe. each warframe needs 4 items to create, so a fellow player suggested to separate mods into 4 categories. every of these 4 items would provide some amount of mod cells. this could work pretty good with the point above "customization"

- nightmare mod missions should display their mutators before you get in. Yesterday i played one and it was sick: ice (shields halved), lower gravity, time attack, no energy (!) and stronger enemies... Needless to say, all 4 of us died within 2 seconds and could not complete the mission

- As a Loki player, I feel that his skill Radial Disarm (RD) is somehow obsolete. 100 energy for making enemies don't shoot at you. Decoy cost 25 Energy and makes enemies attack it, so it seems more useful to me. I suggest to remove RD and replace it with new skill: Masquerade (call it Disguise, whatever). This is something like decoy and switch teleport in one: Loki switch places with an enemy and enemy look like Loki, while Loki looks like the selected enemy. Mobs will attack enemy in disguise, as they will think this is Loki. Loki will lose his disguise if he attacks

Ninjasylvy

RD is broken, as it kills some Infested right away, and disarms some troops that then just have no melee equipped (some Grineer, iirc).

It's just of no use considered that you can modout to be perma-invis with 450 Energy and just slay everything with no harm done to you (my actual Loki setup, that is)

Ninjasylvy

RD is broken, as it kills some Infested right away, and disarms some troops that then just have no melee equipped (some Grineer, iirc).

It's just of no use considered that you can modout to be perma-invis with 450 Energy and just slay everything with no harm done to you (my actual Loki setup, that is)

Grineer heavies/napalms/commanders/troopers cant touch you nor your team when they dont have their big guns, but only meesly little batons to hit you with and it may kill some infested. But not to a great success. (If I havent missed an update where Radial Disarm has been made OP) (plus, Loki aint made for Infested specifically. Like Ember aint her best against other factions). 

Every frame has an ability that people will abuse to some extent. But invidibility doesnt benefit your team, now does it? You could just disarm a horde and see how your team cuts them down, while the mobs try to lay their hands on them. Im getting the feeling that people hate Disarm, since Invisibility is more useful. Like Slash Dash is more useful then Radial Javelin, World on Fire more useful then Fireblast, Snow Globe more useful than Avalanche, etc.

Its still a game. If you spam a specific frame power, then you are not experimenting with the possibilities. I have. And I love how good Radial Disarm is in its current state.

- No, Powers stay as they are. More power mods for each frame are coming. Eventually.

- It takes time and money to make new maps

- That'll be fixed eventually.

-No, that's one of the only viable means DE has to make money to fund the game that you're playing... For Free.

-Everything else you said, I don't care either way.

- Loki - You can't make use of Loki as he is, just a play a different frame. Don't ruin it for everyone else :/

- A lot of people will hate me for this point but I think that gamechanging mechanics like forma and potatos should be easier (don't read it as "easy"!) obtainable. How about adding Forma and potatos blueprints to the market? They should cost something between 30k-50k because sentinels for 75plat cost 100k per blueprint.

At least then I wouldn't have to worry so much about using a Forma on a weapon/warframe, only for it's Prime version to come out at some point afterwards and make me think "what a waste" because I already made that mistake with my Orthos and Braton.

- Been said before but we need some kind of customization. Adding a "simple" customization options like pants, chest to the existing helmet option. everything should change stats somehow.

I agree with having those options but I think the cosmetic and functional should be kept separate because there are those, myself included, who don't bother with alternate helmets because they either dislike the altered stats or the look. I for example, would've liked to use the Aurora Frost helmet but I can't bring myself to acquire it because it just looks so stupid to me.

Edited by Yurinaga

-No, that's one of the only viable means DE has to make money to fund the game that you're playing... For Free.

- Loki - You can't make use of Loki as he is, just a play a different frame. Don't ruin it for everyone else :/

- There will be still enough people paying money. I don't ask cosmetic stuff like colors and skins for free. just those gamechanging things like forma and potatos

- I was just posting my opinion. It's okay if you have another one. That's what forums are for - discussions :)

Edited by Skarmax