Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Op Dethcube

philleapa

Hello Warframe Community, I am philleapa and I just randomly set in game goals for myself and one was to make the perfect Dethcube Deth Machine Rifle, Here is Captain Jack Harkness (its what i call my Dethcube :D)

I potato'd the Deth Machine Rifle then i forma'd him 5 times.

Evolution0013_zpsaee8fd02.png

Split Chamber - 90%

Serration - 105%

Speed Trigger - 60%

Piercing Hit - 60%

Hellfire - 90%

Stormbringer - 90%

Cryo Rounds - 90%

Bane Of Grineer- 30% (interchangeable with Bane Of Infested & Bane Of Corpus,Depends on what faction i face, BoG = Grineer,  BoC = Corpus, BoI = Infested)

Will accommodate a maxed out serration with current build (if i ever get one there let alone a second one for sentinel)

Dethcube is a monster in pvp, tears apart a rhino with iron skin, kills just about every other warframe in seconds, (haven't tested out on maxed out overheat + maxed out focus because at that point its just being silly testing it out)

On Miranda, Uranus can clear up to wave 3 by himself (no abilities from me or shooting from me or even melee or knockdown) after wave 3 requires a snowglobe at pod to stop pod and myself from dying. But is still able to clear wave without any real help (successfully deals 100% of the damage up to wave 5)

Thanks For Reading, Please let me know what you think of this :D

Wow best thing my death cube has is a serration for %30. Well I have some new goals to do ;)

I found out the reason i quit games is because they tend to get boring so i set out goals for myself to do and it keeps me interested in game till something new pops in game then before ya know it i got like 10 different goals and always on game :)

I hate those times when I should have understood a reference, but didn't until it was pointed out. Props to you, kind sir or madam.

Thank You :D

Doctor Who FTW

Torchwood FTW

captain_jack_harkness_yu_gi_oh_by_mangaz

Lol Now this is sort of getting off topic ;P

Wait so you want Dethcube nerfed? seeing as how it's in feedback? D:

No, I had no Idea where to put this and this seemed like the best place to put it, Considering i had to forma it 5 times and i had to potato it, Its balanced for all the work i had to do.

My DC is not far off that and it's not OP.  Other then low level missions it doesn't kill everything, and if I don't have it equiped all I really miss is the way it slows enemies and it's ability to kill all the grineer rollers left over corpus flying bots (after you killed all the corpus with guns).

It's biggest plus is nightmare missions which are low level but where normally my warframe has been badly compromised somehow (no shields, energy, etc).  Having a DC there makes a big difference.

yeap pretty much the same build. but serration is maxed.

what is annoying that you have to switch bane mods everytime.

Yes it is annoying switching out the different bane mods, but i mostly am just doing infested so that one stays on a lot, the bane of grineer was on because i was doing kappa, and congrats on the maxed out serration I myself am going through the pain of maxing serration out twice.

kinda off, but how would this setup work with Shade? I mean, i prefer shade over Dethcube, so is it still worth having this kind of setup, or the shade would still only tickles enemies?

This setup wouldn't work with shade, Shade was never really meant to attack, and even then it wouldn't do a good job of killing rollers, and ospreys which is why i love my dethcube he takes out about every roller/osprey he sees, I use shade for stealth gameplay mostly, or when there is an alert that i just wanna rush through or a mission i wanna rush through, other than that Dethcube is best at everything else.

Your deathcube is a monster! Jealous gratz :)

Thank You :D

How did you lvl it to rank 30 6 times? Did you let it do almost all the jobs on the missios or did you play like

Sometimes when i get bored i like to see how many waves of enemies he can kill all by himself, but no when i am leveling him i usually stick to using my primary because of the shared Affinity system he gets affinity out of it too, and it takes about 10-15 kappa runs to get his Deth Machine Rifle from 0-30.

My DC is not far off that and it's not OP.  Other then low level missions it doesn't kill everything, and if I don't have it equiped all I really miss is the way it slows enemies and it's ability to kill all the grineer rollers left over corpus flying bots (after you killed all the corpus with guns).

It's biggest plus is nightmare missions which are low level but where normally my warframe has been badly compromised somehow (no shields, energy, etc).  Having a DC there makes a big difference.

Well He can take care of up to 3 waves on miranda, uranus all by himself, i used no abilities or melee or guns, mostly just stood on top of pod and let him kill everyone sometimes i had to walk around because of grineer hiding behind cover for 5 minutes, And he does amazing damage he tears enemies apart in T3 Void runs, I have used him for a while now and he is just fantastic even on high level missions.

And haven't done nightmare mode recently still waiting on them to make a roller only mode, or a completely dark mode (no lights whatsoever, except for weapon's fire)

Edited by philleapa