Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Few Comments On The Sound

Hiddenplate

FEEDBACK 1

Sound effects volume of NPCs are weird when lowering down the volume effects and music

EDIT: Example: When you lower down the music and sound effects volume to 50% the NPC sound is still 100%. So adding NPC Volume or something like that would solve that problem. :)

Mic voice activation feature would be awesome.

Edited by Hiddenplate

I know but you still have to click the button to speak. The thing I mean't was the mic activated by voice.

Better to click a button than be activated by voice. You never know when you will have to suddenly mute the mic, in this case go through the arduous process of going into option and clicking it off manually. Better safe than sorry in my opinion.

Better to click a button than be activated by voice. You never know when you will have to suddenly mute the mic, in this case go through the arduous process of going into option and clicking it off manually. Better safe than sorry in my opinion.

Anyway... the toggle between button and voice activation would be great, because every gamer is individual and every player likes it kinda different you know :D so why not to add both functions?