The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery 8 Test Tips?

aTaVaX

Question

Failed the test the first time i tried it yesterday. i am mostly chalking it up to the very high runspeed i had with nova and rush equipped, the spere wouldn't appear until i was nearly already to jump. so today i'm thinking of doing a slower from like sayrn. I part i did get stuck on, was transitioning from a wall run to another wall run. My character would want to go from wall run to wall climb instead, any tips to prevent that?

5 answers to this question

use a frame such as trinity or saryn with normal runspeed, and acrobat, quick rest and marathon mods. Avoid Rush. This will keep you from out-speeding the sphere spawn, and from running out of stamina. It's about agility and accuracy, not speed. There is no timer. You fail if you fall three times at one checkpoint.

The trick is using stamina mods and an automatic rifle. Sprint mods will only hurt you because they lessen the amount of time you have on the wall and to shoot the target. As far as preventing climbing, aiming your camera in the direction you want to go seems to help.

Either this, or get a Loki and bypass it lol