Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Bakal - Metal Frame

Kai

"This is Bakal, the mender and breaker of iron."

"Utilizing a creative yet destructive force of metal and steel, Bakal shapes the battlefield to his whims."

S T A T S:

• Health: 150.0 (300.0 at Rank 30)
  • Shield: 50.0 (150.0 at Rank 30)
  • Energy: 100.0 (250.0 at Rank 30)
  • Armor: 800
  • Sprint Speed: 1.0

•  P A S S I V E  A R M O R E D   R E S O U R C E 

Certain aspects of Bakal's abilities utilizes his Armor as a cost on top of Energy. The amount of Bakal's Armor is visibly shown above his Ability Selection Bar.

• A B I L I T Y   O N E  R E I N F O R C E 

25 ENERGY

Bakal forcefully draws iron from his surrounding, dealing 150 / 175 / 225 / 300 Impact b Impact Damage and knocking down all enemies in a 8 / 9 / 10 / 12 meters. For each enemy affected by Reinforce, Bakal steals 2% / 3% / 4% / 5% Armor from them. Bonus armor gained lasts for 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 seconds.

Can be charged for an additional 2 seconds, draining 6% of Bakal's Armor per second charged. Reinforce deals 25% more damage for each second spent charging and steals twice the amount of armor from enemies.

• Reinforce's bonus armor stacks and if it hits at least one enemy, it refreshes the duration.
  • Enemies affected permanently loses Armor. 
  • Destroys containers and destructible objects within radius, Bakal gains 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 Armor for each destroyed object.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reinforce Augment - Bastion

Allies within range gains 30% / 40% / 50% of the Armor that is granted to Bakal.

• Does not stack but replaces their bonus Armor if the new amount is higher than the previous.
  • Refreshes duration to allies within range if they are already affected.

• A B I L I T Y   T W O  -  I R O N   S P I R E  

50 ENERGY & 10% ARMOR

Bakal causes an Iron Spire to protrude from the ground, dealing 400 / 500 / 600 / 700 Puncture b Puncture Damage to enemies in a 3 meter radius around it. The iron spire lasts for 16 / 18 / 20 / 22 seconds.

• Casting range of 25 meters.

If Bakal uses Reinforce while within 25 meters of an Iron Spire, an 6 meter long iron spike protrudes from the iron spire towards Bakal, impaling and dealing the same damage to all enemies struck. 

• An iron spire can only produce a single iron spike with Reinforce.
  • The iron spire and iron spikes acts as impassable terrain / obstacle against enemies.
  • The spike protrudes towards Bakal, arcing down or up depending on Bakal's elevation.

If Bakal uses Razor Wire and makes contact with an Iron Spire, it immediately grows around the Iron Spire. Enemies who make contact with an Iron Spire or Iron Spike, they take 80% of Razor Wire's damage.

• If Bakal is within range of two or more Iron Spires upon casting Razor Wire, it creates a razor wire wall between the those Iron Spires. Enemies in contact with the razor wall takes full damage from the Razor Wire.

Iron Spire Augment - Iron Tower

Can only create a single larger Iron Spire in a 6 meter radius. Increases damage by 20% / 40% / 60%.

• Iron spikes now protrude 8 meters towards Bakal when casting Reinforce.
  • Irons spikes created from the Iron Spire now creates mini-spikes that protrudes 4 meters towards Bakal when casting Reinforce.
  • Up to 6 Iron Spikes can protrude from the Iron Spire and an additional mini-spike can protrude from an Iron spike.

• A B I L I T Y   T H R E E  -  R A Z O R   W I R E 

75 ENERGY & 10% ARMOR

Bakal causes a wild growth of thin razor wires around him, dealing 400 / 450 / 500 / 550 Slash b Slash Damage to all immediate enemies in a 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 meter radius. Enemies who are knocked down while within the area are wrapped in razor wires and are unable to stand for the duration, taking 150 / 200 / 250 / 300 Slash Damage each second. Lasts for 6 / 8 / 10 / 12 seconds.

Razor Wire Augment - Razor Surge

While within the area, Bakal can re-cast Razor Wire up to 3 / 4 / 5 times to cause a growth of razor wires to crawl forward up to 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 meters.

• A B I L I T Y   F O U R  -  A L L O Y   S T O R M 

100 ENERGY

Bakal concentrates as he starts shedding his armor and turns it into a metal storm in a 16 / 18 / 20 / 22 meter radius. Bakal drains 7% of his Armor each second while dealing 500 / 550 / 600 / 650 damage split between Impact b Impact, Slash b Slash and Puncture b Puncture to all enemies affected. There is an 50% / 60% / 70% / 80% chance to deflect incoming enemy fire directed towards the Alloy Storm.

• Bakal cannot move nor perform any other actions while channeling Alloy Storm.
  • Alloy Storm grows in size, taking up to 2 seconds to reach maximum radius.
  • Bakal regains 4% of his lost Armor each second upon ending Alloy Storm. Does not recover bonus Armor from Reinforce.

Iron Spires, Iron Spikes and Razor Wire within radius of Alloy Storm deals twice their damage while it is in effect.

Alloy Storm Augment - Concentrated Storm

Charging now causes Bakal to compress a metal ball. Ending the charge causes Bakal to throw the ball 12 meters forward, exploding upon impact against an enemy, terrain or upon reaching maximum range, creating an Alloy Storm centered on the point of impact. The Alloy Storm lasts for 6 seconds and an additional second for every second spent charging the metal ball.

• Alloy Storm's range is halved with Concentrated Storm.
  • Bakal no longer regains his lost Armor with Concentrated Storm.
  • Multiple Alloy Storms can exist provided Bakal has enough armor.

Edited by Harowing

This a very nice frame with interesting abilities. I would like to offer a suggestion of the interaction between his 1 and 2 however. Instead of pulling a spike, perhaps it just causes the spire to grow lots of needles based on power strength and range. Would be interesting to see the frame in game however. 

(Should be able to pull ores out of the ground with 2 on the Plains)