Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"pilot System" (Gender Specific Warframes)

Ertoe

What if in the beginning of the game you picked your gender and any warframe you buy ressembles a male or female body type. I know this would probably take an extremely large investment of time and time is money,but hey Im just toshing it out there.

If you use the Search function you will find a number of threads that already cover this and will find

A: This has been asked a lot.

B: This isn't going to happen.

C: You won't annoy other forum users by opening a thread about a subject that has been done to death.

Welcome to Waframe. Enjoy your stay. :)

DE said nope a while ago on a live stream. They have talked about having frames that share the same theme but are a different gender and have different powers.

Which I still disagree with. I'd rather they just keep what they have now instead of pursuing this ^^. 

I already said guy im just toshing it out there. no need to get your knickers in a "not-knot".

But you're not just 'tossing this out here' it's been said countless times and DE has said no. Don't read any hostility in my voice, I'm just saying it with reason.

DE said nope a while ago on a live stream. They have talked about having frames that share the same theme but are a different gender and have different powers.

for example: say I am a girl who really likes the Excalibur design and really likes the Slash-Dash, Radial Stun, etc. but wants to be female to relate more to herself, The closest thing to a female Excalibur is Nyx of course but she has a tottaly different ability set from Excalibur and though she has more power she has less armor.

Im okay with them not completely going with this idea I just think they shouldn't have scrapped it so quickly.

But you're not just 'tossing this out here' it's been said countless times and DE has said no. Don't read any hostility in my voice, I'm just saying it with reason.

again, I already said im just toshing it out there. no need to get your knickers in a "not-not-knot".

for example: say I am a girl who really likes the Excalibur design and really likes the Slash-Dash, Radial Stun, etc. but wants to be female to relate more to herself, The closest thing to a female Excalibur is Nyx of course but she has a tottaly different ability set from Excalibur and though she has more power she has less armor.

Im okay with them not completely going with this idea I just think they shouldn't have scrapped it so quickly.

They scrapped it because it would take a large amount of energy and money for something so pointless. The Tenno aren't supposed to relate to you, YOU are supposed to relate to the Tenno. That's where the lore comes in.

If you guys are just going to tell me what everyone else is saying(Ex.c_man_ninja_gun

c_man_ninja_gun

Silver Disciple

• Icon08.png?_r=0
  • Members
  • 300 posts

Posted Today, 11:06 AM

DE said nope a while ago on a live stream. They have talked about having frames that share the same theme but are a different gender and have different powers.) Then please redirect yourself to that arrow in the upper left corner of your screen and show yourself out.

again, I already said im just toshing it out there. no need to get your knickers in a "not-not-knot".

*facepalm* You ignored what I was saying by saying the same thing, then you ignored the fact that I had no hostility, with the 'knot'. Ignorance...

They scrapped it because it would take a large amount of energy and money for something so pointless. The Tenno aren't supposed to relate to you, YOU are supposed to relate to the Tenno. That's where the lore comes in.

Yeah but why make it to were the only easy way to level up is if you buy more frames (or crap weapons) that you probably aren't even interested in and level those suckers up.

Yeah but why make it to were the only easy way to level up is if you buy more frames (or crap weapons) that you probably aren't even interested in and level those suckers up.

Then don't buy those Warframes or weapons, simple as that, forma your old stuff or something.

*facepalm* You ignored what I was saying by saying the same thing, then you ignored the fact that I had no hostility, with the 'knot'. Ignorance...

trolololol! you are the one wasting your time here I just wanted to see how long I could hold you. speaking of ignorance. lol

trolololol! you are the one wasting your time here I just wanted to see how long I could hold you. speaking of ignorance. lol

Immature. At least now I know you're just a troll. And in no way was I being ignorant, I was trying to be friendly and have a civil debate. Good day.