Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods and some other issues i have with the game right now

Nipponsei

Yeah i couldn't think of any better title so deal with it.

So i have a couple of issues with the game right now that i would like to discuss here. Most, if not all of these are related to late-game.

1. First off, Mods. We only have 8 mod slots on our Warframes and weapons but with the increasing amount of mods being added every year its becoming more and more difficult to make a decent build. They say its better for versatility and player choice but i am in favor of adding 2 additional slots, specifically for weapons as you already lose 2 slots due to the flat damage and multishot mods.

2. Warframes health (endgame). Personally i am not really bothered by this that much as i am a Wukong main and i am pretty much unkillable unless i come across those pesky nullifiers. However most warframes during high end missions do not have the survivability without a Trinity or Oberon in the team. I end up reviving other players a lot. I don't really know how to fix this, maybe adding more health to warframes but that would make endgame too easy or giving frames more efficient ways of healing however that would make healers redundant.

3. Related to point 2, Sentinel and pet health. Especially sentinels tend to die too quickly during endgame missions. Vacuum is amazingly useful and Helios Prime is killing. But they just die too easy and there is no real good way to heal or revive them.

So these were some of the points that i'd like to discuss. Do you agree or perhaps not? Please post your statements.

Warframes i agree into give them a augment slot mod
weapons are fine

if u play in team even late game u dont die cuz u will have too much CC 
(and if u dont die or dont have the probability of dieing the game is no fun (lategame => 1 error u dead) sounds fair too me 

pets and sentinels
well not much as the dogs cats thing and i dont realy like them but yea sentinels die easy 

Way back in Warframes early years they had ability mods. For example: in order to use rhino's charge you would have to equip the appropriate "charge mod".  DE decided to do an overhaul on this system and blessed us with what we have now. 

As for additional slots, we're pretty set with what we have. New mods, hunter mods atm, seem to aim more towards specific builds rather than everyday use or endgame. As for survivability, play to the warframe's strengths. You can't play Loki the same way you play Rhino. Adding health won't make a difference in that sense. Also, you would need an enormous health increase to see any major differences in survivability at endgame due to the damage increase.

Sentinals just die easy. I know it sucks but it happens.