The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Petition To Keep Raid Missions In The Game (With A Poll!)

Letter13

They said WHAT!?!

MIssed the livestream unfortunately.

Removing Raid removes a real alternative to Endless Defense and Mobile Defense maps (and the void, plus occasionally Alerts of cause).

Raid was the best mission to do solo runs in my opinion. You could rush if you feel like it or farm without worrying too much about stuff like datapads that disable your primary weapon and stupid prisoners that tend to run into the enemies and get stuck (Grineer Galleon Rescue anyone?).

Maybe Capture would be the last alternative.

I always hated Pluto for not having a Raid mission. I can't imagine how much it would suck if it gets removed completely :(

It's not just that people distrust his words. He's been caught lying before. That makes your word with the community trash instantly. It seems rude to say it but it's true. That's trust you gotta build back up. That's not an easy road to take.

Sure, but how would posting statistics from the same source as the original statement be more trustworthy.

...you would think, if it is really the least played mode, ANYBODY, SOMEBODY on this forum would be speaking up about how they hate raid and like rescue better. I do not recall, in my months of playing this game, anyone EVER liking rescue. Why would people do it if they hate it? I'm betting, like someone said before, that they're not counting solo games. Sure, everyone goes online to do damn rescues, because they're so absurdly difficult solo when the hostage would rather die than live.

This confuses me. Am I the only one who never had problems with rescue? Serious moment here. Legit confused.

"Glacial pace" he says.

Have you seen the update frequency? I wish other games updated so often.

To be perfectly fair... Warframe is in beta. It is going to have lots of updates.

A beta without updates isn't really in a steady development.

A better argument is:

"Have you seen how fast they react to fixing bugs and outcry's from the community?"

Hopefully they listen this time.

Removing content = bad

Finding ways to add content without taking away from the game = Good.

If Raid is supposed to be removed in the future... what happens to Void Raid missions and the loot set to it? o-o

*Missed the Live-stream if this was already answered.*

They get flipped to the new Survival mission type.

This confuses me. Am I the only one who never had problems with rescue? Serious moment here. Legit confused.

I believe you are a rare breed. Everyone I've talked to HATES rescue. Hostage made out of paper, dying to things that are impossible to prevent unless you're 2 frost 2 vauban just to keep him/her safe at all times every time. It's annoying at best.

Yes everyone hates rescue expect a few people apparently. Even worse is infested rescue.

Edited by DishSoap

The other issue is, not everyone talks a lot/posts in the forums. Any interest that is represented here only represents a small minority, with many other minorities never speaking up at all. Just because you only ever see people saying they love 'x' mission, doesn't mean 'y' mission isn't as popular. To get all the facts, you have to look at the numbers and see which values spike up the most, or how long 'x' variable has stayed up near the top of the charts. What you feel and believe isn't the same as what you can see and know with hard proof.

I believe you are a rare breed. Everyone I've talked to HATES rescue. Hostage made out of paper, dying to things that are impossible to prevent unless you're 2 frost 2 vauban just to keep him/her safe at all times every time. It's annoying at best.

I've done solo rescues as Mag, Rhino, Nova, Frost, Exca, Banshee, Ember, Nyx, Saryn, Trin and Vauban and no problems. The hostage generally isn't targeted unless I die, and it doesn't really matter if he gets stuck 'cause he'll usually end up in a safe place and I can just leave him behind. He got stuck in the orokin cell alert (grineer galleon) so I left him behind and finished the mission perfectly fine.

Perhaps that's the big difference. I know it's not really a problem if he gets stuck.

The other issue is, not everyone talks a lot/posts in the forums. Any interest that is represented here only represents a small minority, with many other minorities never speaking up at all. Just because you only ever see people saying they love 'x' mission, doesn't mean 'y' mission isn't as popular. To get all the facts, you have to look at the numbers and see which values spike up the most, or how long 'x' variable has stayed up near the top of the charts. What you feel and believe isn't the same as what you can see and know with hard proof.

IKR

Edited by Kyte

I'd rather they fixed Longswords, connection issues, armor scalling, bad bosses, terrible nightmare missions, bad AI, sudden jump in difficulty and animations reused from frikkin' Star Trek before they moved on to "hey, we should add dangly bits" or "hey, Raid isn't that popular".

Master Theif would like to disagree with you.

There were lockers that Master Thief never had an effect on. Also, there is a reason why these lockers got replaced with other meshes after Master Thief.