Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The constant chat tabs on the lower-left of the screen are getting on my nerves

(PSN)LeBlingKing

HQ7H0nf.png

^ I'm a content creator. Trying to take pictures and record video with this little thing blinking in the corner of my eyes, in and out, every 15 seconds really gets on my nerves. 

I've tried turning the HUD off. It doesn't work.

I tried turning off all the chats. It doesn't work.

The thing is, I don't want to have to leave my clan and alliance just so the southwest corner of my screen can get some peace and quiet.

Is there like a mute setting that I'm missing, or will I just have to deal with re-recording all of my footage for the rest of my days as a Tenno?

I know it's probably a personal thing, and other Tenno are either a) not having this problem or b) just don't care that much about it like I do, but I thought I'd share it in hopes that DE can at least let me mute my clan's discussions so I can record stuff in peace. 

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

HQ7H0nf.png

^ I'm a content creator. Trying to take pictures and record video with this little thing blinking in the corner of my eyes, in and out, every 15 seconds really gets on my nerves. 

I've tried turning the HUD off. It doesn't work.

I tried turning off all the chats. It doesn't work.

The thing is, I don't want to have to leave my clan and alliance just so the southwest corner of my screen can get some peace and quiet.

Is there like a mute setting that I'm missing, or will I just have to deal with re-recording all of my footage for the rest of my days as a Tenno?

I know it's probably a personal thing, and other Tenno are either a) not having this problem or b) just don't care that much about it like I do, but I thought I'd share it in hopes that DE can at least let me mute my clan's discussions so I can record stuff in peace. 

Thank you.

Switch to invite only, then switch to squad chat, done. You're welcome!

Squad chat doesn't work / isn't there when you're in your ship tho afaik?  Certainly will try that, tho I am 'lucky' enough to be in a very quiet Clan.

Edit - anyone know how to close chat tabs with players (on X1)?  Before interface redone it was very easy...

Edited by (XB1)CKazz