The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I claim my syandana from the Game Awards

-Benji-

Question

Hello DE are you maybe reading in the forums?

I'm tossing my Twitch name: " PlsGiffExp "

• My warframe account is linked, well I got the Frost Prime thing 2+ months ago so it should work.
  • I've also participated in PoE stream watch to get random loot, and it also worked when giving me loot!!
  • I've deffinitely watched over 30 mins of Game awards stream, I was even in the chat before it started!

Please check it DE, I've always wanted a Solstice Salix syandana! :( it looks so cool though...

Edited by (PS4)Triaurum

Watched the entire Game Awards stream from Pre-show screen to Post-show screen on my PS4 Twitch App as a means to try and ensure there was no possibility that I would miss out on the syandana, and yet almost 3 days later still nothing. That's quite a few hours I could've spent actually playing games instead of sitting around watching people talk about them. Even asked a few friends if they got theirs after they had been watching for a few hours, same result.

Edited by (PS4)Madgunz0

Also had the same issue here. Watched from preshow to the end, even double checked the correct account was linked.

Have even gone and unlinked + relinked today to then watch a random streamer who was linked from the Warframe page for over an hour, still no mail in game...

i watched it for like most of the whole thing for when it was on and never got the stupid syndana 

at first i thought it was because of me being on PS4 but I got the Twitch Prime awards so it's probably not that 

why warframe 

please 

(Fingers crossed it comes eventually) 

Edited by (PS4)DensetsuBushi

I watched with my brother knowing Game Awards to get me Shanda.

However, my brother who saw me received Shanda, but I was not able to.

I have received Frost Prime in conjunction with Twisted Prime before this day.

After that, I confirmed that it was prime interlocking.

Please make a quick check.

Edited by ljs6606l

several days later and I haven't received my Syandana, the accout is linked since the frost prime from twitch prime promo started, I did a full raction stream of the Game Awards on my twitch channel while watching the official stream and got nothing yet :/