Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Dojo Dueling Rooms

qwertyboom80

Just like everyone, I was really excited when dueling rooms were released. Finally, PVP in Warframe! The problem was (and still is) that I play a Loki with Dread and Shade. In the dueling room, whoever brought Rhino basically wins. There's no room for a sniper or a stealth player. It might level the playing field to have different maps for dueling rooms. I have a few ideas here;

1) Sniper room

Two platforms separated by an uncrossable chasm, with several pieces of cover on each side. Players enter/exit via elevators.

2) CTF

Two teams, each with a base containing an artifact. Players (obviously) must steal the other team's artifact. Armor is lowered by 50% in enemy territory.

3) Boss fight

One player is given increased dps, shields, armor, etc. as well as infinite ammo and energy. A small "Cell" of other player has to defeat them.

I realise Warframe is mainly PvE, so I don't expect many of these ideas will ever be implemented, but I think we all agree that the dueling room needs some work.

Leave your own ideas in the comments!

Although I don't care much for the first two, I like the third one. But I think you should change it to a sort of danger room thing where players fight a holographic boss. This would promote teamwork, isn't straight PvP, and gives players (especially new players) a chance to practice on more difficult bosses. +1 for the boss room.

Edited by PsychedelicSnake

3) Boss fight

One player is given increased dps, shields, armor, etc. as well as infinite ammo and energy. A small "Cell" of other player has to defeat them.

Heyyy , thats just like mutant in Ut2004 , my most loved gametype.

but mutant's health should keep draining at 5% per minute, for the challenge c:

Edited by Gingka2k10