Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I keep getting kicked from joining others in doing a mission

SerpentBlack

I have been lately getting kicked from groups I join, wether its for Alert missions or even just a mission on any planet, I get kicked, no matter how many times I try to rejoin I get migrated back to my ship, it almost seems with one other person I don't get this problem, but two or three more and I get kicked automatically once we land in the mission to start it, I know its not my computer because I have been lucky enough to join groups but its a matter of sheer luck without getting kicked it seems, so I am pretty sure its some sort of bug 

support# WAR-1550927

I'm not sure if this is the same, but I am also having issues staying in a squad. Since the recent big update I've been experiencing host migrations nearly every mission. After the host migration I load back in and about 10 seconds later I'm back on my ship.  The game has become pretty much unplayable. Going to try tightening the ping limit for matchmaking and will edit here if it does anything.

EDIT: I set ping limit to 150. First group I joined we had a host migration that failed and locked my client. 

PC specs are good enough to handle warframe also.

Ryzen 1700

16G ram

RX 480 8G

15 up / 80 down internet

Edited by Aether.Shift
Added info