Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Forum And Current Problems I'm Seeing (Please Read)

AuraKai

Hey guys... Ok so to the point. I like this game. It's fun, I don't see much games like it and the general idea of playing a free online game that you can get practically anything without using cash is awesome. So here is my problem, some of you guys have really gotten on my nerves. Pretty often, I see people just simply complain about the game and really, there is so little thought to them. At other times, they do have a point but they complain how bad the DEs are without thinking. Going back to the start of update 9, there were some post talking about how bad the game is as a whole simply due to some changes or add-ons. The Aura slot was said to be a bad idea without thinking of the possibilities. Nova was generally said to be bad before she arrived and so on. Now about the raid missions removal. I don't like the idea too much either but no way will I go, "STOP THIS S#&$ @(&*@#$#!" or "STEVE WHAT THE F***" and expect that the DE are going to pay attention. Like really? Blame it all on Steve for giving the idea out. Not even willing to give it a chance either which I wouldn't mind people complaining but seeing comments like that (those are quotes by the way, I didn't make those lines up) really bug me.

They always try their best an all we can do is complain. Oh right, lets talk about the market. Do the DE tell you that you NEED to get these items? Nope. Do they limit the items in the game so you can't get these Frame or Gun or anything else other then from buying. Oh look I have a lot of Frames and Guns and not a dollar used. Seriously, stop complaining like they make you buy these things. If yo don't want it, then fine. You aren't forced to buy these things. Sheesh.

Ok I got a bit emotional in that last bit buy yeah you see my point. I know some of you will say that this is normal game hate and such but to some effect, this is actually worst here then some online communities. Grated, there are worst then this but that doesn't justify what's been going on lately. So yeah, if you read this thank you so much. I made a thread like this before but it was pretty much ignored but it was pretty long so yeah. So yeah, thanks for reading.

Complaining we get on your nerves does nothing.

It makes us more irritated and therefore makes you get annoyed more.

We need to complain. Stroking their hair saying "It's ok" does nothing but put in a sense of "Freedom" to do anything reguardless how we feel. Criticism is the most beneficial when it is harsh.

Adding Aura that cost energy "WTF"

Loki Switching Cryopod "WTF"

Mag "WTF"

Iron Skin "WTF"

Everything has been changed due to the "WTF DE" attitude, and that benefits us all.

We need to complain. Stroking their hair saying "It's ok" does nothing but put in a sense of "Freedom" to do anything reguardless how we feel. Criticism is the most beneficial when it is harsh.

Loki Switching Cryopod "So Cool"

Mag "WTF"

Iron Skin "WTF"

Everything has been changed due to the "WTF DE" attitude, and that benefits us all.

I agree with the your post now that I have edited it.

Yeah, it peeves me off when people do that... Would they rather have zero updates? They're obviously not satisfied with anything DE does. I guess DE should just stop updating. Apparently everything they do is crap.

...If they offered ACTUAL constructive criticism instead of banging their keyboard like a child it would be much more acceptable.

Yeah, it peeves me off when people do that... Would they rather have zero updates? They're obviously not satisfied with anything DE does. I guess DE should just stop updating. Apparently everything they do is crap.

...If they offered ACTUAL constructive criticism instead of banging their keyboard like a child it would be much more acceptable.

Because every thread out there is not feedback in the slightest, just complaining?

Whether we complain or not at least we are smart enough to open our eyes.

Loki Switching Cryopod "WTF"

Mag "WTF"

Iron Skin "WTF"

Ok not my point. The point I was mentioning are the non-coherent comments that blame EVERYTHING about a certain aspect. I do see the need to complain when something is bad but like the comments I stated above, there seems to be some comments that are just complaining and blaming. That said, I should of properly stated that earlier, so sorry about that.

Ok not my point. The point I was mentioning are the non-coherent comments that blame EVERYTHING about a certain aspect. I do see the need to complain when something is bad but like the comments I stated above, there seems to be some comments that are just complaining and blaming. That said, I should of properly stated that earlier, so sorry about that.

Comments blame everything?

Then something must be wrong.

That is why we are here, in you know, beta.

Where is Cedric when we need him?

The problem is, for how "great" a lot of people like to say DE is at communication, they're piss poor at it. They love to spring random changes unnanounced on the community and the only feedback they seem to listen to with any urgency is overwhelming rage rather than well thought out posts with lots of upvotes. This is made even worse when you realize every update has to be accompanied by a forum topic detailing all the stealth changes DE decided to not tell us (their bloody beta testers!) about.

The iron skin nerf is still an excellent example of all this because they basically neutered an entire frame on a whim "because I wanted to add more challenge to their playstyle". Except not once did they run this by the community or actually ask any frequent rhino players for serious feedback about this sort of thing. DE's history of nerfing like this is just painful to look at, and their unwillingness to learn from their mistakes (because they keep doing it over and over and over) just makes it disappointing because if they do plan to go out of beta with the PS4 launch, then this is going to crash and burn.

The problem is, for how "great" a lot of people like to say DE is at communication, they're &!$$ poor at it. They love to spring random changes unnanounced on the community and the only feedback they seem to listen to with any urgency is overwhelming rage rather than well thought out posts with lots of upvotes. This is made even worse when you realize every update has to be accompanied by a forum topic detailing all the stealth changes DE decided to not tell us (their bloody beta testers!) about.

The iron skin nerf is still an excellent example of all this because they basically neutered an entire frame on a whim "because I wanted to add more challenge to their playstyle". Except not once did they run this by the community or actually ask any frequent rhino players for serious feedback about this sort of thing. DE's history of nerfing like this is just painful to look at, and their unwillingness to learn from their mistakes (because they keep doing it over and over and over) just makes it disappointing because if they do plan to go out of beta with the PS4 launch, then this is going to crash and burn.

I do see that the DE do make some radical changes out of no where, so I agree with you on that. Though they do fix them with enough people telling them it's a bad idea. I'm not saying complaining is bad what I am saying is the complains like the ones I mention above really get to me (yeah a bit personal so sorry) and I'm pretty sure the DE will consider the changes even without us going S&*)&*(% and such.

@@@PLEASE READ THIS@@@

Admittedly I didn't mention something which I didn't get across. That's my bad. I don't think complaining is a bad thing. I just think that those comments saying that the entire game is bad (there are some like that) and simply going S*(*&)* or the DE are so (insert comment here) aren't that well though out and constrictive and the fact that I see it so often annoys me.

@@@PLEASE READ THIS@@@

Admittedly I didn't mention something which I didn't get across. That's my bad. I don't think complaining is a bad thing. I just think that those comments saying that the entire game is bad (there are some like that) and simply going S*(*&)* or the DE are so (insert comment here) aren't that well though out and constrictive and the fact that I see it so often annoys me.

Amen sista!

Comments blame everything?

Then something must be wrong.

That is why we are here, in you know, beta.

Where is Cedric when we need him?

Dang sorry I didn't notice this comment. I do understand it is a beta but complaining about EVERYTHING gets us no where. Nerf this Frame, buff this and such to the Frames that don't need it. Admittedly a lot of Frames need work but at times the ones that are complained about don't need them and really some just go "Nova sucks! BUFF" and don't really explain much. What I'm really commenting on is the fact that some of these complains are just that. Nothing constructive about them. Also the reason I'm complaining about the complains (yes I do see the irony of that) is that some of them aren't like how you've posted and they're actually quite coherent. I understand your point and I can comment on it. And I do see those post more frequently lately. So yeah, thanks for how you've commented by the way. I do understand your disagreement and I appreciate that you didn't simply call it some dumb rant (even though it might be the case).