Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods, how not to sell installed ones

(XBOX)p0rkb0ne

Question

Is there an easier way to tell which mods are installed? Duplicate mods getting kind of ridiculous now and the game doesn’t differentiate installed and now installed mods when finding duplicates, or so it seems, so when I select Y to sell or dissolve all duplicates it seems to be including installed mods as well. I’m finding that I have to enter and exit, go back and forth manually from station to station just to check 😑 such a frustratingly tedious waste of time in my view and really stupid to overlook given how mods are a pretty major core component of the overall game.

OR

Im doing it wrong and I’ve missed some steps. I am relatively new to the game, been thrashing it for a week or so and am finding the game has quite a large learning curve on top of being rather repetitive and super grindy, unless I’m doing that wrong too 😅

anyway, thanks in advance for any tips/advice 👍🏼

3 answers to this question

if the mods are all the same level they show up outside of the stack of dupes usually if its installed on something (not certain if trade window shows the same tho)

ie lets use unranked ammo drum since everyone has 100's, if you look at ammo drum in your mod inventory itll have the little number in the upper left hand corner of dupes you own, but if you see one thats also unranked but its not with the rest of them its by itself its cause that 1 is installed on something

i personally just rank up any cards i plan to keep so when looking thru i can skip things that have any rank on them at all as i dont wanna sell those ones, atleast not currently

Edited by Tokens210

Whatever mods you have installed in any weapon/warframe/sentinel/companion/archwing will have one small bright dot at the very bottom, above its fusion level and below warframe/weapon type. If you have more than one of that mod, they'll be separate, even if you they're at the same fusion level (life Afterburner below).

cUFetG1.jpg

I DON'T have [Primed Ravage], [Accelerated Blast] and [Adhesive Blast] installed in any weapon, so they don't have a bright dot at the bottom.

I have [Primed Point Blank], [Animal Instinct] and [Argon Scope] currently installed in some weapons, so they have one bright dot at the bottom, right above fusion level.

Edited by Guest