Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Interrupting Heavy Units' Animation With Jump Kick

Clessiah

When the update that includes making heavy units uninterruptable while they are performing special attack, I find that to be fair since I was leveling Dual Ethers and I was pretty much stopping everything just by spamming normal attack. But then i noticed an action I do intuitively every single time without fail when a heavy grineer is performing ground smash or when a shock ostritch (MOA, I know) is winding up for a shockwave:

Jump Kick

It's fast. It is used for scoring knock down. It is an invasive maneuver. Perfect for the situation.

Well, it doesn't work.

While I think it'll be fair to give jump kick its own special ability to knock down everything no matter what the targets are doing for how intuitive it is and the likelihood of a space-ninja performing such action under such circumstance, what do you think?

Edited by Clessiah

the worst part of the heavy gunner is that he is always waiting bihind the door/corner and when the door open u see it already slamming the ground and go like D:

also if u see heavy u can provoke him to fail the slam by stepping in and out the radius

Edited by Pro3Display