Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

AI improvements

Venoninja

Hi guys!

I love your game, but I'm very obsessed on Hardcore AI and I am going to make a list of improvments you could make and flaws I have seen.

# When a AI minion/creep/player what ever you would call them, covers behind a wall I can shoot him cause he makes himself seen. When I shoot him he doesn't move and I can kill him without him showing any resistance. You should make them cover there bodies more and make them lean more effectivly. When I shoot him/her she should turn to me and attack or run to another cover.

#Shootgun troopers should try to rush you more not standing on the other side of the room shooting you at long range with a shootgun. Rush and flank is there tactic.

#You are grouping with 1-3 memebers and you are fighting a group of AI troopers. The flaw I see when I start to attack a trooper he ignores me because the target he saw first is his main target. His target should be the nearest or the one that is doing the most dmg to him.

#more focus should be put on the melee AI doing more skills attack, and even more rapid teleport tactics towards you, players Melee is kinda overpowered and should be balanced with the AI melee.

#There should be a timeframe on every battle, like if you don't kill the entire team of AI's in the room, there starts a timer 30-60 sec, if you don't kill them in that time they call for backup and get a smaller team or the same amount that was before backing them up. Make it intens to take them down :)!

#When a AI throws a grenade he should always shout "Throwing a Grenade/Throwing frag" because it gives u a heads-up and the AI's teammates a heads-up not rushing them, let them take cover better.. etc.

This is it for now but I'll post more here and sry if my english aint good enough, From iceland :)!

Thank you for your brilliant game !

Great suggestions, having the grineer more organised would be awesome.

It would also help a lot {well, to grineer at least} if they threw their grenades properly lol. About half the time I see them using their grenades with a big blue explosion at their feet soon after because it apparently got stuck on a wall or a container, yet they just shamelessly keep firing like nothing happened :P

Oh and welcome to the Warframe forums~