Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zaws and fashionframe

Balsco

Greetings, I am making this post to bring attention to a few oddities I've noticed while crafting Zaws, I am not here to criticize their implementation or anything of the sort.

First off, as of me writing this, Zaws cannot have skins on them, Sword Zaws don't accept the Longsword Frysta skin, Staff Zaws don't accept the Volu and the Anpu skins, Scythe zaws cannot use the Thanatos skin nor the Candy Cane one, Polearms cannot use the Rashasi skin. I understand this might be related to the uniqueness of Zaws, but as someone who purchased these deluxe skins, I would love to be able to apply them to my Zaws, while I appreciate the peculiar appearance Zaws can have, it's also true that applying colours to them can be difficult, and these skins are supposed to be universal across their respective weapon categories.

Lastly, it appears some Zaws, specifically a few combinations that create Rapier Zaws, are using the wrong Idle and Blocking animations, along with the wrong sound effects, instead of the Rapier animations and sound effects, they are using the Sword/Machete ones, as someone who loves rapiers in this game and their elegant feel, I'd like to see this corrected, below is a gif of my Rapier(Plague Kripath + Kwath + Vargeet II Ruhang) showing the animations. Thank you for your time.

Incorrect Rapier Animations

Edited by Balsco

I hear you there about the skins. I purchased them myself being very excited about using them and wanting to apply the skin. So I was really disappointed when I couldn't apply the Thanatos skin to my Zaw. I would really like that changed. I even came up with the perfect name in my opinion just because it's a badass skin. It is true that they are unique in their own right. But you are also correct about the skins supposedly being universal across their respective weapon types. I would really like this changed.

As for the animations, I personally have not paid attention to that. I'll have to check myself as well.

Edited by (XB1)Star Wars 683