Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

POE burnout

(PSN)LeonidasxGGG

34 minutes ago, (PS4)leonidasx666 said:

I actually think it is. At my MR all 3 sindicate missions give me upwards of 3000 standing, while in Ostron only 2 do so. Also, with allied Sindicates you can level two at the same time (something I can't believe Quills and Ostron can't) . And also, unless it is a long duration mission, you can brezze thru most missions (solo) and still have time to search for medallions, while in high tier Ostron ones, missions take that much more time and everyone is (rightly so) always runnig for the exit. Because if you want to mine or fish, do it in "free roam" (obvioulsy). Adding still, that the Sindicate Crest/Regalia allow us to win Standing doing ANY other mission... Even with gated medallions, the "old" standing system was/is much more advantageous.

Remember, my great frustration is with TIME invested. Time inbeded in the mechanics of it, that we cannot circunvent.

Those ostron missions that give 3000+ standing refresh every 2.5 hours, vs. your syndicate missions which refresh every 24 hours.  Meanwhile, you can fish up multiple days worth of standing quite easily.  If they didn't have the cap, everyone would be maxing out the content in a couple days.

9 hours ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

Those ostron missions that give 3000+ standing refresh every 2.5 hours, vs. your syndicate missions which refresh every 24 hours.  Meanwhile, you can fish up multiple days worth of standing quite easily.  If they didn't have the cap, everyone would be maxing out the content in a couple days.

True. But like I said, I only have around 3 hours to play per day (and I figure I am not the only one) ence this new system doesn't benefit me. I can't just be in Plains all the time, but still can cap other sindicates daily except Cetus.