Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Super Nightmare Horrific Tenno-Must-Die Mode?

GraalOhOtonami

Okay, so picture this:

Ice mission, shields halved

Nightmare mode, shields off, no power, no radar, harder enemies.

How am I meant to do this again? I was alive for about 2 minutes before dying in a maxed out frost prime frame.

I mean, I'm not angry or anything, this is hilarious, has anyone else encountered this and completed it solo? If so, mind telling me how?

:)

If you're going to a nightmare, change your setup.

Focus more on Health than Shields, since they can be destroyed by Nightmare mode.

Remove Energy Syphon and Equip Rejuvenation, for the same reason above.

Get Shade like GenCarter said, and you will easily solo it.

If you're going to a nightmare, change your setup.

Focus more on Health than Shields, since they can be destroyed by Nightmare mode.

Remove Energy Syphon and Equip Rejuvenation, for the same reason above.

Get Shade like GenCarter said, and you will easily solo it.

Maxed out health and shields as much as I can, still have more mod-slots, but upgrading them 5 more times is a nightmare, as a Rare 5 fusion core is raising it by about 4 pixels.

Although, I will equip rejuvenation from now on, as for Shade, it died in about half a second.

Primarily go back to the age old FPS tactics, press up against a wall strafe to the side - shoot - and strafe back behind the wall, notice the wall's being shot at and wait.. wait.. ok it's reloading! Strafe back out and shoot. 

It's the only way to solo through as a modless frame on a no-shields vampire mission.

Got this 2 times on boss kill mission.

Not working, not possible to complete.

You have no skill(no energy) and only HP and boss damage on nightmare is.. HIGH!

We where 3, all got oneshoted (I was in maxed Rhino)

No shield, no power...

Okay, so picture this:

Ice mission, shields halved

Nightmare mode, shields off, no power, no radar, harder enemies.

How am I meant to do this again? I was alive for about 2 minutes before dying in a maxed out frost prime frame.

I mean, I'm not angry or anything, this is hilarious, has anyone else encountered this and completed it solo? If so, mind telling me how?

:)

I had a similar situation, luckly i had the radar, but it was timed (not much of a problem), corpus enemies, lvl around 50-60

I managed to end it with 2 revives and being with my Rhino (thx Iron Skin)... was hard as hell...

I just got two shotted one wave four or five of a Killiken defense in nightmare....it's stupid, ridiculous, and a bit $&*&*#(%&....if they nerf your shield you should at least get energy, if you don't get energy then give me my damm shield!  They need to find the employee responsible for this little abortion and fire them immediately.....it's made me decide to not buy platinum or play till they fix it.