Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Decorations Dojo Large Gardens

Ultra0wnz

In the large garden rooms in the dojo, I think there is too little capacity to place decorations. As of today I was working in the temperantia water garden, but found the capacity to be lacking, even whilst I placed only a little amount of decorations. In my example I just wanted to place a gate at each door, having to decorate the bigger entrances a bit more, and to shut off one of the smaller ones as no room will be built there. Furthermore I wanted to place one decoration in the middle to break the emptiness.

However, even for such a simple room decoration I lacked capacity, by 15 to be exact. Is there any chance that the capacity of these kinds of rooms can be increased? I understand that for some rooms an increase would make the room too full, but as can be seen in the attached picture I think that will not be the case here.D3gkO4SqamdM0zV3oZl1ozsYn?token=eyJhbGci

• 2 weeks later...
On 14-12-2017 at 3:54 PM, (Xbox One)GTs Are Useless said:

I can understand your frustration with this. I feel like the decoration function in the game is very sparse. I understand DE side of things though, if they let us place a ton of stuff our games would lag terribly or even crash. I do feel though we should at least get an increase amount in what we place.

Yeah I understand that issue as well, that's why it should be capped. But this is just a bit too much I guess :P