Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Ideas That Id Like To See In Warframe. (New Mod And Weapon)

MasterYip

First off, id like to see a crossbow, as we already have bows that could be a new thing for people to try out, it could have boltor rounds and well higher attack speed then a bow but maybe less dmg.

Next is my idea for a mod, this mod will be able to draw mods towards your warframe in a certain radius, the radius increasing as your rank it up, this mod could be called Matter collector.

Another mod id like to see is one for weapons this mod would be called corrosive chamber, it would deal a percentage of posion damage to enemies. Although it should not be too high of a percentage as we already have the acrid and torid rendering these weapons useless.

Please anyone comment let me know what you think. :D

()=========)=============>

Edited by MasterYip

First off, id like to see a crossbow, as we already have bows that could be a new thing for people to try out, it could have boltor rounds and well higher attack speed then a bow but maybe less dmg.

Typically, crossbows fire slower than bows (due to the more complicated reloading process), but on the other hand have a higher power, resulting in more damage. So yeah, crossbows would be awesome, but just switch those 2 bits around :-)

Typically, crossbows fire slower than bows (due to the more complicated reloading process), but on the other hand have a higher power, resulting in more damage. So yeah, crossbows would be awesome, but just switch those 2 bits around :-)

I'd like to see them get creative with the crossbow and make it a rapid-fire weapon. This is supposed to be some kind of futuristic-themed game after all.

• 4 weeks later...