Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Endless Defence Should Reward Better

legionufo

-No need too say this much, I think all have known this but It look like very ridiculous when trying to higher wave and get something like "hellfire" mod lv 6!!

-Like until now the endless defence match making so boring because people dont have any point to do that, they just get in loot, take some resource and wave 5-10 out, they even want try higher wave because it only waste their time.

-I suggest reward mod higher level if players have pass through that creep(BOT) level. Example: BOT lv 15-30 reward hellfire lv 6, BOT lv 35- 55 reward hellfire level 7-8, BOT lv 60-75 reward hellfire mod lv 9-10... BOT lv 90+ have higher chance to reward bps, rare mod, and it can reward multi item(max 3 item) example: a reward with thunderbolt lv 9, rihno hemlet bp, team helth restore(or may be with 10000 credit, or firework, or something else).   

PS: sorry my bad English.

It would be nice if as well got to higher waves, the mod rewards actually gained levels (so you might get a fully levelled Serration from wave 100 for example)

That might add more incentive to stay on

Also, the devs should make it so that every time you choose to keep playing, you keep all of your previous possible rewards (so you don't have to quit at wave 5 and restart, all because you got lucky and got a T3 Capture key or something)

It would be nice if as well got to higher waves, the mod rewards actually gained levels (so you might get a fully levelled Serration from wave 100 for example)

That might add more incentive to stay on

Also, the devs should make it so that every time you choose to keep playing, you keep all of your previous possible rewards (so you don't have to quit at wave 5 and restart, all because you got lucky and got a T3 Capture key or something)

Fully levelled serration from 100 would be too good... 

the devs should make it so that every time you choose to keep playing, you keep all of your previous possible rewards (so you don't have to quit at wave 5 and restart, all because you got lucky and got a T3 Capture key or something)

that would be neat

I was under the impression they're working on this already. They've mentioned "fixing drop tables" a few times.

If they're not, it is a definite must. The value of rewards seems rather random("oh look, our wave 20 reward is... fireball. LET'S TAKE IT!")

I like the suggestion of stockpiling up previous rewards, but I'd also like to see some actual value given to increasing waves, rather than the completely random loot pool used now. The minimum value should always increase at least a bit.

There's a lot more than Defense that needs incentive to face tougher challenges. Nightmare mode for example gives the same reward if you get vampire and Energy drain on Venus and no Shields + no map + timer on Pluto. Plus, whoever designed the xp scaling needs a punch in the arm.

no men! it should be on BOT(AI) level not on wave because that unfair.

exmaple: if you on defence mission  Lo on Jupiter, it start the first wave with BOT lv 20, but on xini Eris that level is 50.

PS:sorry my bad English

Yes, it should be :D

I do believe that you should keep the rewards from previous waves. How ever you do not get any of them if you do not finish a wave and lose, but you keep the dropped mods.

And adding already leveled mods to the loot table would be nice to see. I'd love to kill something and randomly get an almost max rank serration or something. Totally awesome.