Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extreme Makeover: Dojo Edition

(XBOX)CCSpectre

Hello. My friend and I are in the process of remodeling our dojo. When it was made early on in the game, let's just say that there wasn't much thought put into room placement (Ha!). The ultimate goal is to keep the labs, trading posts, etc. concentrated on one floor to make it more efficient. The  concern that some members have is if we were to break down the labs and rebuild it, will all the research that has been done will be lost, or will that remain with the dojo since it was recorded? At this point, we don't want to take chances and my friend heard horror stories where clans deleted labs only to lose all progress that has been made. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

3 minutes ago, Suncake said:

The research will be safe, rebuild your dojo as you please. Just remember that you can't access research if there's no lab.

Thanks for the quick response! Have you heard of anything happening like this with other players that research was disappearing? Or maybe it was a bug that may have been patched?

Edited by (XB1)CCSpectre
misspell

4 минуты назад, (Xbox One)CCSpectre сказал:

Thanks for the quick response! Have you heard of anything happening like this with other players that research was disappearing? Or maybe it was a bug that may have been patched?

I'm sure it's just a myth, since I've replanned my dojo before. I think that the research progress is saved along with other clan data and isn't tied to the labs.