The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Frame To Pair With Gorgon?

PettiTheYeti

Question

I'm liking the Gorgon more and more for my primary for both missions and Defense, and think some frames may be better than others to run it.. Here are my thoughts, let me know what you think:

Mag: Bullet attractor. Pop it on a Heavy/Ancient/Tech/Etc, makes every shot hit as long as you hit the sphere. AOE damage/Stun once that enemy dies..

Saryn: Venom. More bullets means more spores popped, at least theoretically.

Loki: Invisibility. Running around with maxed Speed Trigger and Fast Hands could make a very brutal combination.

Rhino: Iron Skin/Roar. Classic heavy tank. Added damage with Roar.

Nova: MolPrime/ADrop. Slow and double damage from Prime, potential damage loading of Drop.

2 answers to this question

I always use Gorgon on my Saryn, Trinity and Volt.

Saryn's venom can be hard to hit so normally the gorgon can just through some bullets at the hit box until it pops.

Trinity,for me, is played more as an aggressive tank, with more than enough shields to last through the cast animation. This can hold multiple enemies at bay as I rapidly descend into the field.

Volt with his electric shield can also stun lock corpus, when used in conjunction with an electric mod and shock, in a corner until they either all die or someone helps you out. This is best when you have no place to take cover to cast your Overload which does not make you invincible during casting and enemies will remind you of this any chance they get.

Also I have my fast hands on the highest possible level but the time it takes to reload is still killer. But really it is all up to preference!