Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After Missions It Wont Complete Or Give Me The Rewards

cookieknife

i first found this out after completeing the tessera alert missions, i completed it 3 times and got angry, and i tryed more of the alerts, and it still didnt work, so i thought maybe its just the alert missions, but then when i tryed and easy raid one on murcery, it didnt work, it says "could not update account information" so can you guys help me? idk when itll be fixed, i dont know if this is for every one but i just dont know so please tell me when you guy coud fix it, you guys fixed that last bug really fast. so idk please help me , please be someone who can fix it

i missed out on blueprints i really need, i missed on on credits i really need, im just frustrated, i know its a beta, an open beta but i think you guys should patch this fast thanks bye

Edited by cookieknife

It's your connection side.

You probably have/had some port blocked for various reasons or even your internet had some problems at the time.

The fact is, when the message "could not update" and/or "your data did not save" is because you lost the connection to the servers during the mission.

Since you load all the info at the begging of the mission, you could clearly  lose your connection right on after the ingame movie

and also, im scared to claim my built weapons because it might delete them :(

dont claim it ive heard that these kinds of issues cause items not to get saved right either

better safe than sorry

Edited by V45H

the claimed weapon worked because its not online

but solo wont work and niether will online

i have exelent wifi connecttion, 

i always load first and have to wait for others, and im getting really mad that this bug isnt being fixed

its not just me its others too