The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Barrackses.

LordAsmolicious

Question

Simple question yet i dont know the anwser for sure hence im asking it. my clan is a shadow clan so will building the shadow barracks have no effect upon us?  And another question is it possible building more of the same kind of barracks? I'd LOVE to have a small hallway or such dedicated to barrackses for the clan. just gives it a nice feel imho.

8 answers to this question

They changed it to barracks for the amount of members you can have in a clan. Halls are only for node capacity now.

Aha. Thank you for correcting me.

I wasn't aware that they added a new tileset or type of room. I don't really have privileges to modify dojo layout in my clan, so I'm not as up to date with it.

I noticed it myself a few days ago.  but isnt the word Barracks just.. one? not multiple? or does it go for both?  (Im good at english if i say so myself. but having taught myself english i didnt learn everything the proper way.  Mhm i knew english before they taught it to us at school. thats what ya get when you watch discovery channel all day and play english voiced games. xP )