The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help With My Ash Build

Xcutioner72

Question

Hey guys I need some help with my Ash build. I have the Scorpion helmet which increases Stamina by 25% and decreases power efficiency by 5%. I have not used forma and am debating on whether to use it.  

Ash2_zpsf01884ed.jpg

I want to try and keep Rush on since I value mobility and being able smoke screen and get to cover fast in a tough situation.

I also wanted to keep all 4 of his abilities on but if I had to get rid of one I guess it would be teleport.

I keep focus on for Shuriken and Blade Storm (Blade Storm does 2000 damage at rank 3 and Shuriken 500 at rank 3).

Flow is for more energy.

Redirection, Vitality, and Fortitude are there just because I put them on every frame. 

I was at first thinking about putting on Continuity and Constitution but that would only increase Smoke screen for just 4 seconds which isn't much to me. I would rather have streamline on and be able to cast more smoke screens than have it last longer. 

Please tell me what I can do to make this build better. 

4 answers to this question

My Ash build goes like this (with all abilities equipped, forma'd once to add tactical - polarity for Constitution): Energy Siphon, Continuity, Constitution, Focus, Streamline, Redirection, and Stretch

Power duration for Smokescreen melees, Focus for ability power, Streamline because Disruptors are a thing, Stretch for Bladestorm reach and, of course, Redirection is necessary.

With this staying alive should be no problem with smokescreen and a good loadout, and this maximizes damage output with abilities and invis time for extra melee damage.

Edited by AXCrusnik

I would swap out Vitality for Constitution, Handspring, or Fast Deflection so that you can abuse Ash's invisibility and invincibility frames with Blade storm in bad situations, but that's just me. Also I recommend swapping Focus for Continuity, since you usually wouldn't use Shuriken for raw damage, and because anything Blade Storm isn't one-shotting isn't going to get one-shot if you add Focus. In higher level missions, Survivability>Damage. 

[Edit] forgot to mention Energy Siphon. It's good for every frame - especially Ash.

Edited by Roujou

it gives bonus damage in multiplayer too. oh yeah my build goes redirection, continuity(planning to forma and replace it with streamline),focus,flow, enemy sense(because i hate being gibbed from behind and i do alot of solo stealth runs for fun), and all 4 abilities(and i consider teleport one of the most fun to the extent that i wrote a guide).