Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make the Dojo alive!

Palor0

The dojo is vast empty cold and static space, it needs something to bring it to life.  

How about NPC's?  Techs in the power rooms, scientists in the labs, free roaming pets, gardeners, and more.  Lost Clem clones, really there is so much you could do.

With the idea the Tenno have become a part of the system, it makes sense to have NPC's in the dojo, a space station needs to be maintained after all.

I don't see why not. Could even have some Syndicate NPCs, either as a majority of what the clan members have as their Syndicate(s), or add something as a decorate and lore that there is a ceasefire in Tenno clans between rival Syndicates.

I like it, the animals we can buy in cetus can actually serve a purpose, and also we should have a clan hall that has all the frames of everyone in clan on display. Kavats and Kubrows should be roaming free. Also, it would be cooler if the dojo was somewhere on the ground in cetus, kinda like a town, instead of floating space junk.

Maybe like npc's you can customise like your tenno and create their name like the anime overlord. I noticed it' a lot of anime fans here like my self but also a lot of people who don't like it but okay be a hater. A snack bar for your warframe and a personal island in your dojo of maybe infested enemies and other bosses you defeated like a personal codex of everything in the game you could play with . If you don't have a reaper prime for example you could test the weapons at the dojo arsenal codex. That's what I love about warframe a game inside another inmerged with ideas. A legend that was made, by a frame inside a game, what a wonderful way. All ideas is good as the dojo definitely need more content for dojo lovers, builders, and crafters like myself.

Edited by (PS4)Assassinfox3k

• 1 month later...