The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Warframe Crashing More Frequently | Lost Hate Item Blueprint *sadface*

MonsieurZero

I'm not one to complain about random crashes, in fact I'm hardly one to complain about the technical issues of a game in general unless they REALLY irk me repeatedly. One of those issues is the inability to join the Void missions I need due to a variety of random issues, and the second is this.

As of Update 9 I have experienced game crashes quite frequently. I had never experienced a crash in updates 7 or 8. This has happened about 4 to 5 times now, the most recent one being the most costly. I had just about finished a Void mission where the Stalker's Hate blueprint had dropped (finally) ...and unfortunately, wouldn't you know it, as soon as I was about to complete the Void mission, my game crashed. And here I am without a Hate blueprint and with plenty of sad feels.

So what exactly am I to do about this problem? Is it possible to get the Hate blueprint that I had received in the mission as compensation for this error? Or do I simply have to suck it up and deal with the fact that Warframe is still in Beta?

if you are familiar with router setting tinkering, a troubleshooting suggestion from far left field: try rebooting the router. (unplug & remove battery for 30 seconds, then power it back up)

I randomly checked my client table for the router and saw an odd listing and rebooted it. that oddity is now gone. (may have been left over from when my cousin was in town weeks ago and plugged his ipad to the router, is my guess)

Also, port forwarding??

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/76987-july-11th-community-hot-topics/ 6) NAT issues

I put this gaming rig in DMZ mode. after trying so many different ways of resolving an issue where guild mates on vent said connecting to me during a warframe mission was very lagged for them. ironically, they've not been back on to test this change i tried. i wonder if any of the utility work a few blocks away may have anything to do with my lag sometimes... 0o

good luck