Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Rush Mission

Torae

Can you please make the reward from Archwing Rush mission at Kepler on Phobos more in line with other mission in the game?
Currently the loot table is determined by how many transport you destroy. If I want something from rotation A or B I would have to get there after some transport leave, OR I can get there and destroy 1 or 2 transports to suit my need, then sit around doing nothing until the ship leave. This is pretty boring. The faster you get to the end the longer you wait if you don't want Rotation C. 

Can we just make this similar to Spy mission? Why not give loot for each ship destroyed?

5 minutes ago, Torae said:

Can you please make the reward from Archwing Rush mission at Kepler on Phobos more in line with other mission in the game?
Currently the loot table is determined by how many transport you destroy. If I want something from rotation A or B I would have to get there after some transport leave, OR I can get there and destroy 1 or 2 transports to suit my need, then sit around doing nothing until the ship leave. This is pretty boring. The faster you get to the end the longer you wait if you don't want Rotation C. 

Can we just make this similar to Spy mission? Why not give loot for each ship destroyed?

Sounds like a good idea

16 minutes ago, (PS4)PS_90210 said:

I can't even do the mission, and I've been playing this game for 8 months now. End-game melee Ash prime on Mot, but can't complete an archwing mission. I got Itzal last week, so i may as well give this mission another shot. Itzal is fast, and has Blink, so i should try again

lol, itzal is the worst AW to do this with imo 

you don't need speed, you can reach the end by just the normal flying speed. what you need is flight skill. knowing when to break, when to turn, when to 'sprint' and use afterburn. you don't just blind press the space bar and hope for the best, that's what who people b*itch about do and then they come here and...well, b*itch (it's not you, but I've seen this many times) 

just do the stuff I mentioned and practice, you don't need any special AWs.

6 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

lol, itzal is the worst AW to do this with imo 

you don't need speed, you can reach the end by just the normal flying speed. what you need is flight skill. knowing when to break, when to turn, when to 'sprint' and use afterburn. you don't just blind press the space bar and hope for the best, that's what who people b*itch about do and then they come here and...well, b*itch (it's not you, but I've seen this many times) 

just do the stuff I mentioned and practice, you don't need any special AWs.

Now that i think about it, speed in Corpus aw is just a nightmare, i'd probably die from crashing too much, thanks for the advice 

• 1 month later...