Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Swimmable water (Automatic Archwing sequence) Makes AI helpers dissappear.

(XBOX)MangoNekros

Hi. I'm LegacyMango822. There's been a certain bug going on during the "Rescue The Contracter" missions. (Save Clem) The mission had me, Clem, and a Spectre of mine, it was a team of non players. I was heading to retrieve Clem's weapons, until I fell into some water that, apparently my Tenno deployed an Archwing and I was swimming in water. That's not the problem. The problem was, when I exited the Water, Clem and the Spectre where nowhere to be found, like they disappeared in thin air, leaving me to fight alone, which I had no problem with. That should be investigated. It's either a bug, or they died while I was in water, and if Clem died, would i not fail the mission? Also, Spectres and elevators. A glitch with Spectres make elevators the worse things ever. If you go up an elevator with one, the Spectre will wormhole to the ground, clipping into the elevator to fall down. If you go down, the Spectre will enter a continuos loop of escalating and descending the elevator path, not stopping at all. Putting them on "Hold position" seems to help, but it won't follow, like it's been stuck to the floor with glue. Looking into this will be good. I know it's not super important, but games rely on AI to function. Soon, this might happen to enemies, which will take the fun out of smart and goofy Grineer. I'm just a 14 Warframe fan, please read this! If you need to, I could talk on Xbox