Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Gallery

Sekkeisha

Hello DarkReaver! I was browsing through your creations and after the mindblown initial response, I realized i would love to get one of these awesome emblems! My clans name is "Crimson Bloodlords", and our current emblem is.....blue....so, I was wondering if you would be interested in designing a wicked sweet clan emblem..please. i guess if i had any preferences...hmmm. something maybe "Cimson" or "Bloody", just anything aside from blue... Thank You and good luck!

Hello good sir, I saw all of your amazing work you are doing for fellow Tenno in regards to Clan emblems and I wanted to ask a favor myself.  I have a design that I want to use for my emblem but I dont have the right program to crop the image so there is no square white backround.  Im guessing I need photoshop or something equivilent.  If you can help me get this sorted out I would appreciate it greatly.  I can send the image to ur e-mail if thats ok.  Thanks for your time.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You might not be making these anymore and if so that's fine. I've recently really gotten into Warframe on Xbox One and gotten a clan up and running, I figured the best way to make sure the clan is recognized is to have an interesting emblem and that's why I'd like to ask you to help with this. The clan is to be named Ninjamart and for the emblem I was thinking of a shopping cart with a couple Katanas leaning up in the back of it, would like the letters NM behind, below, or somewhere on the emblem and the background can be whatever you feel looks best

Seems like you may have quite a waiting list, but if youre still enjoying making these maybe youd be up for designing an emblem for my little Ghost clan and me if you have the time? Our clan name is Formos and was thinking something like two crossed swords shrouded in a blue  flame/ mist. 

Would love to see what you come up with, Thanks :)

On xbox one if tht makes a difference... 

• 4 weeks later...

Yo your Arts and Clan Emblem are so cool and Awesome and Good Jobs on all of your works and thanks for all your Hard ship on all your Works . But can you Check my Request if you looked at it ? so i'll be sure your ok with it

and if you cant see it . my Request is a 128x128 Black-Red Clan Emblem and our Clan Name is BLACK NOTE so Good luck and have a nice day.and if you can add a Grim Reaper or a Death God holding a Notebook and its ok if you cant :3. Thank q very much.

hmm i just look your Profile in the Warframe PC . i can Help you Mastery rank up and Level up all your Frames and Weapons. so you can Play Gooder and Better

yo Can you Post a Video how to make a Clan Emblem with background and somethings. i'm using Gimp and Adobe Photoshop .. sadly i dont know how to use it :(

Edited by kingclavero

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yea if you are still actively making clan emblems can you make one for my clan as well?

clan name: 22nd Division

if you are still making the emblems can the one u might make for my clan be a shield with the colors of the third emblem on the very first page?

U9qbRui.png this one to be exact thanks in advance!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

These emblems are pretty sick! I dont want you stop doing the awesome things your doing but if you get the chance can you create an emblem for my clan? Its called the 'Sabre Wolves' , primary color being black and secondary being a light blue like cyan and maybe a tint of silver/gray. I know this may be a lot of work already but can you also make me a banner for YouTube? My username is ChilledPredator as in like a 'snow/ice' wolf and the colors being the same as my emblem I described. I don't want this to be a top priority, or a priority at all if your not interested. Thanks in advance though, keep rockin' it bro, cant wait to see what else you come up with!!