Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Emblem Gallery

Sekkeisha

bHDsAXm.png

Do you make these before they are requested by the clans? I don't understand why my clan's name is on this one

Not trying to be rude or anything, just wondering is all

I did create them for clans by my own. I've sent it to one of your members, but he hasn't replied. I can remove it if you want. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Awesome job, some really cool stuff here. This has actually kind of inspired me to possibly open up my own clan emblem request thread, especially with the platinum now available to everyone. If it's ok, could I ask what programs you use and any tips you might have?

can you make me one? my clans name is Order of the Nine,  and if you could, make it blue and simplistic, like this one you made http://i.imgur.com/f5tKhFI.png or. or instead of the clan name, if you could do it, do Armory in old english/anglosaxon runes. if you could do this, that would be great, thanks :D! oh and I know you have other requests to attend to, so i can wait, still building the clan, thanks again!

Edited by Armory_of_The_Nine.

Made the emblem for my clan, The Corvus Brotherhood, from your guide. Spent a good many hours learning the methods and what I liked most. This is the result:

YFOfarM.png

Thank you very much for that guide, it really helped me in finding something I liked. I am happy with this, and I would probably hate it if I did anything more. I didn't want it to look too similar to what you had done, while looking like something I would like, and would be distinguishable. And, not too leaning towards one color scheme, but still retaining a balance for the clan's color: Green.

Edited by McVolker

Made the emblem for my clan, The Corvus Brotherhood, from your guide. Spent a good many hours learning the methods and what I liked most. This is the result:

YFOfarM.png

Thank you very much for that guide, it really helped me in finding something I liked. I am happy with this, and I would probably hate it if I did anything more. I didn't want it to look too similar to what you had done, while looking like something I would like, and would be distinguishable. And, not too leaning towards one color scheme, but still retaining a balance for the clan's color: Green.

I'm glad i could help you. 

Edit: Looks nice, btw ;)

Edited by RhSDarkReaver

Awesome job, some really cool stuff here. This has actually kind of inspired me to possibly open up my own clan emblem request thread, especially with the platinum now available to everyone. If it's ok, could I ask what programs you use and any tips you might have?

I've made a Guide on how to use GIMP to create a Clan Emblem. I believe I inserted the link to the Guide in my first post here.

I'm glad i could help you. 

Edit: Looks nice, btw ;)

Thanks much. I actually expected the main 'crest' to turn out differently, as it was multiple brushes melded together, and there were gaps in between them. I think the texturing process filled those gaps. It looks good, and I checked what it'll actually look like in game, and there aren't major flaws of it missing important parts. I just wish that the glow cutoff wasn't so noticable on the sides and top..