Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Apostasy Prologue

Cygnus101

I rushed the building of the personal quarters and added a fish tank. Later i come back and another player tells mer there should be an interactable in the room to start another quest. This did not appear for me and i have no Apostasy Prologue quest in my codex.

Spoiler

comigo aconteceu parecido, logo quando entrei na minha conta eu recebi 2 mensagens uma da lotus e outra do ordis recebendo o diagrama dos aposentos eu apressei a construção dos aposentos e entro na sala só que conversando com outros jogadores percebi que nao tinha nada na minha janela para iniciar a animação e eu nao consigo colocar o papel de parede e nao aparece o capacete da lotus também  

Returning after finding a solution that worked for me:
First, use the gear in the top right of the launcher to Verify the download cache (recommendation from DE)

If that doesn't work (and it didn't for me), I had to complete Saya's Vigil and Chains of Harrow, attach the operator amp you can get once you complete Saya's Vigil, and listen to Palladino's transmission at the end of Chains of Harrow before the orb appeared for me. Hope it works for you guys! You do have to be solo (not grouped up) for it to appear though. I'm not sure if only a few or all of those things were actually needed, but that's what I had to do. Good luck, I hope it works for you guys!

Il y a 16 heures, brokossauro a dit :

Edited by TemporalNightShade

Same for me. No orb no Quest! and from all my friends im the only one who has this problem! any suggestions or a solve?

Edit: i have made all quests and everything available is unlocked etc. still nothin for me!

Edit 2.0: After i closed my game to search the forums and started it anew it was suddenly there and everything works fine O_o! DE = Ghosts?^^

Edited by Odjn1987

That's a quest issue , all quest have to be done to have it , and i know some of you already have all of them done , well , have you guys got your amp with Quill Onkko ? if not get it and restart your game .

if yes , whell try to replay the chains of harrow quest

• 5 weeks later...
1 minute ago, (PS4)centurion122 said:

its not working for me either and do i need to complete all the current quest first cause theres still some of the syndicate quest i still havint done cause there a little hard

You will need to complete the War Within quest, and the Chains of Harrow quest to get the orb to spawn.