Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Mission Elevator Bug

Damuttley

I was running a void mission as Loki with a Shade.  It was a Tower II Raid mission.  I grabbed the artifact and returned to an elevator I had gone down in order to head to extraction.  Instead of bringing me to the top, I started falling through the floor then the game treated it as i had fallen into deep water or a gorge.  It brought me down to the bottom of the elevator room, where I recalled the elevator and tried again.  Same results.  I tried dying, going invisible, bringing enemies with me, using decoy, running around, jumping at last second, and standing still.  Cannot get out of elevator...This really sucks since I finally got Sanctuary and Heavy Impact. The former being highly useful and the latter being more a flavor mod I would probably use on rhino....Going to post logs and hopefully it will be resolved.  Would like to get mods back as well, but not sure if that is possible or even likely...

Yes, I've had this problem happen a couple of times with me as well. It's making me avoid all void missions that aren't Defense out of fear I might get stuck on some elevator.

I even have a video. Note that we also lost the datamass on the elevator after spending a huge amount of time trying to get up.

Edited by Incursum