Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ancient Rollers

ElectiDei

You sure DE wasn't just throwing stuff at us to throw us off the Lore entirely? I mean the Lore is subject to change till its actually IN THE GAME... and even then in the game it can still change...

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AscendedFanon?from=Main.SureWhyNot'>You never know.

Also why don't you people want an Infested Grineer Rollerflail? 

The infested, the faction of melee and stun-lock, need a freshening up because currently they are too boring and easy to fight against. If you have a single Vauban or Nyx on your team, you should almost never take damage during an infested mission, meaning that these warframes are used as crutches in things like endless defense.

To fix this I propose Ancient Rollers. Seeing as the infested are just mutated members of the other two factions, so too are Ancient Rollers. These are Grineer rollers that have been infested and have been changed by the Ancients that everyone knows and loves.  They should spawn out of the back of other ancients so that One Ancient = One Ancient Roller and have the following abilities.

1. They leave a toxic trail if they spawn from a Toxic Ancient

2. They have an AoE disruption(about the same size as an Ancient Healer's AoE heal) if they come out of Ancient Disruptors

3. They have an AoE heal and a healing trail if spawned from Ancient Healers

4. When they get near you, about 5-10m, they will leap into the air and shoot poison/disruption spikes in every direction around them. Poison is 1 tick per second lasting 3 seconds with 50 direct health damage per tick, per spike. Disruption effect makes you lose 25% of your shields/energy per spike.

5. Upon death they spawn an infested nervo that incapacitates the affected player and causes him to lose 20 health per second. Multiple infested nervos can affect a player at a time. 

These should not start spawning until wave 10 in defense or until the mobs pass level 40.

I also think the next infested boss should be a massive 20m high Ancient Roller that lets lose a massive AoE poison wave everytime it jumps, along with the spikes so that we can have a boss that is actually a challenge for once. Its phase change would be splitting in 30 different Ancient rollers when it hits 10% health.

Upvote if you agree

2266491-meme_are_you_kidding_me.png