The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corinth weird, buged Reload?

ssxtriki

i was using it ALT Fire since i made it and the reload sometimes only reloads 1 bullet? this is getting annoying that i always have to press R at least 2-4 times when i use ALT Fire

also the reload feels wobbly and has some kind of delay.

am i the only one noticed this?

Edited by ssxtriki

On 12/23/2017 at 12:45 PM, Firehead331 said:

This happens when you fire the ALT as your last round:

wiki is actually incorrect, it happens when you try to alt fire during the reload delay (before you start actually loading the shells), whether you emptied the mag with alt fire or normal fire.

if you empty your mag with alt fire, but wait without trying to alt fire again, it will reload properly.

23 hours ago, blaes said:

wiki is actually incorrect, it happens when you try to alt fire during the reload delay (before you start actually loading the shells), whether you emptied the mag with alt fire or normal fire.

if you empty your mag with alt fire, but wait without trying to alt fire again, it will reload properly.

Can confirm that you are not correct

yeah, right.

corinth doesn't properly reload when trying to use alt fire (air burst) at the start of the reload, before the first shell is put in.

it happens whether you empty the magazine with normal fire (first case shown here, 0:00 - 0:10), or empty it using alt fire (second case, 0:14 - 0:25).

third case (0:28 - end) shows that even if you empty it using alt fire, if you dont try using alt fire during the reload before the first shell is loaded, it will reload properly.