Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Suggestion] Credit -> Resources

Ddublu

Sorry for making probably another post on wanting to be able to spend credits for resources, but well.. yeh : /

As it stands you can get 3000 Ferrite for 30 plat. You also can get 9000 credits for 30 plat. Now If you took out that middle man and had 3000 Ferrite for 9000 credits, you'd well... have too much of an imbalance of an exchange rate.

So to remedy this I'd say a price range like the following may be a bit better. Keep in mind that these prices are based on the fact its easy to get at least 10k credits from a mission nowadays (usually from an Orokin Void mission).

Resource: Credits:

(per 1000)

Ferrite--------------100,000

Nano Spores----------100,000

Polymer Bundles------100,000

Salvage--------------100,000

(per 500)

Alloy Plates---------50,000

Circuits-------------50,000

Plastids-------------50,000

Rubedo---------------50,000

(per 3)

Control Modules------150,000

Gallium--------------150,000

Neural Sensors-------150,000

Morphics-------------150,000

Neurodes-------------150,000

Orokin Cell----------150,000

I'll admit I didn't put much thought on the pricings; there would probably be higher and lower prices in each rarity depending on well.. rarity or difficulty to farm. For example; Control modules and Morphics might be cheaper since those are the two easiest to farm rare materials; while Neural Sensors and Orokin Cells are more expensive since each only have one or two planets that drop them.

All in all, I'm basically stating that I'd like, and many others probably, a method of spending our credits on something that can help us in the game more than just buying blueprint after blueprint since that's all that really has a need for credits currently.

Edited by Ddublu

Well you'd probably only be using credits to get the rare materials since the lesser mats can easily be farmed up. If it were to be in the 100k's for rare materials I'd say maybe... 150k credits for 3 of any of them?

I realize that some people have millions of credits sitting around; but it still feels better to NOT go into the millions of credits for this stuff :B. Also like I said; prices would probably vary on difficulty or speed at which one can farm one of the materials

Edited the prices a bit btw