Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Adjust How Clan Halls are Destroyed

GhettoFabulous

So my issues with Dojo Clan Halls is that all the work that's been put into building up and designing the Grandest Hall, needs to be deleted if you're interested in destroying you old halls to move them into other areas. 

All I'm asking DE, is that you get rid the prerequisite hall requirement once it's been completed for the first time, and let us delete them if we don't need them. If capacity is an issue, I can understand that, but don't force us to either tolerate a bad design choice we made years ago, or have to deconstruct our entire Dojo just to move a Great Hall into the basement. 

For those of you that don't understand what I'm saying, here's DE guidance. "Regarding Clan Halls it should be noted that each Clan Hall is the pre-requisite for the hall larger than itself so halls must be destroyed in reverse order from largest to smallest. The only exception to this rule is that the starting Clan Hall can be destroyed, as long as you have a Great Hall present in your dojo. Due to these rules it is not possible to have only a Grandest Hall in a dojo for example as you need all the smaller halls to be present as well.