Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acolytes on Christmas

Sintora

Hi,

at first, thank you for the game and all the time and effort you put into it. Considering the current Acolyte event I want to suggest to do it on another time than during Christmas Eve. Many of us are with our beloved ones and therefore don't want to or can't play warframe during that time simply because for many people it's a family event. The Acolyte event is nice, but it's also one of the few possibilities to get rare mods like maiming strike or argon scope. Putting these events on Christmas makes it almost impossible for me and many other players I know to get their hands on that loot. So if you repeat this event, I'd like to ask you to maybe start it after Christmas before New Year's Eve f.e..

Thank you and happy hunting

This event has a S#&$ty timing, the acolytes last too shot of a time each. "Hey lets put the most sort after Acolyte on Christmas day and lets make him be there the shortest time". this event should have at least lasted 3 times longer, no matter at what date it is on, especially with how bad the droptables are.

vor 11 Stunden schrieb INight00:

People have already made this complaint too.

"Why put the event up now, when we are at work." "Why put the event up now, when we are on Holiday"

When do they put up an event?

there is probably no perfect time for it, but there's better and worse times and I think Christmas Eve isn't a good choice, especially for such a short event. If every Acolyte would last for like 3 days to a week, there would be no reason to complain. But like this it's just nonsentical for me. Everyone has diffrent work and holiday times of course, but Christmas is a fixed date for everyone.

I wish these mods were not locked behind such a crazy low RNG. The whole point of doing the event agian, is to give those who missed it a chance of getting these mods agian. Unfortunately, the only ones that are easily lootable are the ones that can be picked up for next to nothing via trading anyway. I have run over 100 missions and I havent had a single gold drop. Thankfully I have all but one of the mods,so its not a huge isue for me. But I can see it putting off newer players.

Still I do appreciate the event, having something different to do, is the main attraction for me. Happy Holidays everyone!

This is my second time around doing this event. Still haven't gotten Maiming Strike or Argon Scope yet. My friend and I were always farming the acolytes, but I was unable to participate most of the time considering its Christmas, and I have tons of stuff to do. Just kind of sucks when it seems as if the devs are stacking the odds against us in other ways then this ridiculous rng. They should really roll the even again for another chance to farm, or make the acolytes a permanent fixture somewhere in the game.

That was really cheeky on DE's part to hide this event behind xmass days. DE just made most hardcore players, who play the game 24 hours, 7 days per week, even more, powerful and richer. Feels like a stab in the back, to be honest.
Maiming Strike wise, personally, I think, the slide-to-win gameplay that this mode creates is not really that powerful or even THAT fun. I can kill a group of grineers with my Archa-Plasmor in one shot while a slide-to-win ninja sliding away with his silly whip. What was the reason for making this mod soo rare? And run its event over xmass days? Potentially bringing a discord into families, where dads are forced to run this event rather than spend time with their families. Such tactics put me off to be honest